{{page.notificationBar.message}}
The Voice of the Military Community
Home / Forum / Cyber Family 29

Cyber Family 29

{{forumThread.upVotes}} Created by Al/Big Al/ Phil 29 July 2006 20:26 12528 views Link  
Al/Big Al/ Phil 29 July 2006 20:26
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Cyber Family 29

Hello Family welcome to the new House, the drinks are on the table help your selves.
{{forumPost.upVotes}} Reply With QuoteEditLink   Report [Reported] Delete
Jacky Kelly 29 July 2006 20:29
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
CYBER FAMILY 29

well you know mine alan a d/brandy
Forum post attachment
Al/Big Al/ Phil 29 July 2006 20:34
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
CF29

Of course I know Jack already poured and waiting
Jacky Kelly 29 July 2006 20:36
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
CYBER FAMILY 29

Quoting: Alan Phillips Of course I know Jack already poured and waiting no straw no ice thank you
Forum post attachment
Make Peace - Kill Doves 29 July 2006 20:46
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Im on the first page, and, by the look of it, Ill be sending Wendy to page two at best.
Murray Whyte 29 July 2006 21:00
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Page Two

Hi all, Goodness, I go out shopping for the day, come back and find you have all moved house. The weather here is breaking, is has rained and is threatening to do so again. How is Mike?? Now we are on CF29, my apologies if I did not answer any questions from CF28. Away to move furniture now. Be back later.
Al/Big Al/ Phil 29 July 2006 21:09
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
CF29

Jack as it comes mate straight out of the bottle. At this rate Wendy wont even make page 3. Murray you is too late to help with the furnature first thing I do lol.
Vicky 29 July 2006 21:11
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
cf29

Good evening to one and all. This house moving comes round quickly doesnt it. We had a good day at the Country Fair and no traffic jams today thank goodness. I am getting ready for tomorrow when Sophie our youngest grandaughter arrives. Sian the eldest one arrives on Monday. They are both staying until Friday when they go to Sians home in Brighton. They are aged 10 and 13 and get on well together.
Al/Big Al/ Phil 29 July 2006 21:21
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
CF29

Evening Vicky glad you had a good day out, no trasffic jams that must be a first lol. you will have your hands full next week then what with trips here and there. We dont seem to move house as often as we used too for some reason, but that might be a good thing, means your not reading pages pages to catch up every day lol. No sign of Wendy or Margaret yet.
Jacky Kelly 29 July 2006 22:05
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
CYBER FAMILY 29

hi you all just downloaded and it took 20 min"s to work? well there are no viruses on this computer
Jacky Kelly 29 July 2006 22:07
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
CYBER FAMILY 289

that"s not to say that im free of them
Forum post attachment
Al/Big Al/ Phil 29 July 2006 22:08
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
CF29

Jack I should hope there are no viruses on your PC you aint but had it a dog watch!.
Yorkie Also Known As Titch 29 July 2006 22:10
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
CF 29

Well, here I am to welcome this story.
Al/Big Al/ Phil 29 July 2006 22:12
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
CF29

Hello Wendy you made it. page 3 again your on it more than Sam Fox was lol.
Jacky Kelly 29 July 2006 22:12
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
CYBER FAMILY 29

Quoting: Alan Phillips Jack I should hope there are no viruses on your PC you ain't but had it a dog watch!. alan that is? 24 hours i take it we done two on four off
Forum post attachment
Jacky Kelly 29 July 2006 22:14
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
CYBER FAMILY 29

a very welcome good evning wendy !! nice night (EH)
Al/Big Al/ Phil 29 July 2006 22:17
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Quoting: jack (jock) kelly alan that is? 24 hours i take it we done two on four off   Jack I take it yopu are refering to my mention of the Dog watch. Well the Dog watches where between 1600 & 1800hrs the first dog being 1600 to 1800 and the 2nd 1800to 2000 the rest of the day beinsplit up into 4hr watches the 1st watch being 2000 to mid followed by the middle, morning, aftrnoon, and then the dog watches.
Forum post attachment
Jacky Kelly 29 July 2006 22:22
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
CYBER FAMILY 29

alan im sorry but thats all dog"s b......k"s to me
Forum post attachment
Al/Big Al/ Phil 29 July 2006 22:23
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
CF29

oops missed one out between the morning and aftenoon ther was the forenoon. i would have had you all believeing we only had a 20hr day lol. managed to get my daughters camera back off Her so here are some updates on the progress of my backyard i have had to brighten them as they came out very dark, any way this is no. one
Forum post attachment
Al/Big Al/ Phil 29 July 2006 22:27
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
CF29

Never mind Jack I will explain on a non Saturday night lol. Here is another,
Forum post attachment
Jacky Kelly 29 July 2006 22:31
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
CYBER FAMILY 29

it look"S like an outside pub alan lovely you did a grand job of it ! not to say outstanding im looking f0ruard to seeing it
Al/Big Al/ Phil 29 July 2006 22:41
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
CF28

Quoting: jack (jock) kelly it look"S like an outside pub alan lovely you did a grand job of it ! not to say outstanding im looking f0ruard to seeing it Still got a boit of work to do Jack but going to take it easy from now on lol
Forum post attachment
Mahatchma 29 July 2006 23:00
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
CF29

My how often the family moves house - are we moonlight flitting, cant we afford the rent? Joking aside, it is pleasing to know that there is this cameraderie, and that people jot their thoughts on the site. Alan, I like your paving - if you run out of things to do, Ill try and get you a job here - the Bangladeshis have take off for holiday, and there is some paving to finish - Ill try and get a picture of it - quite small pieces, should be easy! Anyway, I just dropped in to see how the family was doing and, since tomorrow is a work day here in good old Q8, I must to bed. Good night all
Al/Big Al/ Phil 29 July 2006 23:05
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
CF29

Quoting: Ian Hatch My how often the family moves house - are we moonlight flitting, can't we afford the rent? Joking aside, it is pleasing to know that there is this cameraderie, and that people jot their thoughts on the site. Alan, I like your paving - if you run out of things to do, I'll try and get you a job here - the Bangladeshis have take off for holiday, and there is some paving to finish - I'll try and get a picture of it - quite small pieces, should be easy! Anyway, I just dropped in to see how the family was doing and, since tomorrow is a work day here in good old Q8, I must to bed. Good night all Ian we move eveery 500 posts just so as to make it easy for the count. You are ok once I have finished here it is drinking time and no more alterations.
Forum post attachment
Jacky Kelly 29 July 2006 23:40
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
CYBER FAMILY 29

i will say good night family i have enjoyed my day i must say BUT ONLAY ONE BIT OF BAD NEWS and that"s for me to fix so good night !!
Forum post attachment
Al/Big Al/ Phil 29 July 2006 23:48
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
CF29

Good night Jack. If you want to talk you know where I am take care m8 . another one
Forum post attachment
Al/Big Al/ Phil 30 July 2006 00:32
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
CF29

Well a lot of peeps awol tonight and I am a little concerned I neednt be as s they are just enjoying these warm evenings, but hey it is what we are about here on the Cyber Family thread, No Harry Wendy disappeared no Byron Column was out Margaret at a bbq Murray aboput but not posting Mike we know about, julie not posted for quite awile jinxy has not renewed though may do later on when she settles down ( I do have Her e-mail so will keep in touvh and let you all know) Fred is another one not heard from in a while. Anyway those of you that can read my posts that I havent mentioned it is because you have posted. last shot of the back yard .
Forum post attachment
Al/Big Al/ Phil 30 July 2006 00:45
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
CF29

Gilli you didnt think I had forgotten about you did you, miss your posts too so start posting every day just one or two will do. those idiots know better than to have a go at you on this thread so get posting Will e-mail you tomorrow ok .
Roly01 30 July 2006 01:01
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
CF 29

Allan You sound so lonely in those last three posts. In UK it was past midnight and some people have to have their beauty sleep. Us old matelots never have to worry about that. The salt on the shoulders keep us beautiful. Warm morning here in Aussie and I have just come back from a long walk along the waterfront and beach at Mooloolaba on the sunshine coast in Queensland. Tide out and a poor cruising yaucht aground on a sandbank in the river with a falling tide. Took the long way round a channel light. Silly old Duffer. Ok Better let you sleep. Hi to every one else around the channel.
Al/Big Al/ Phil 30 July 2006 01:05
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
CF29

I appologise if i have said anything to offend a family member (except those that have blocked me), But I have a lot on my mind at this moment in time with Family members being not to well including Cyber Family. I have had a couple oif sherberts as is my want and right, and I know that i have the support of My Cyber Family who I love those I have met and those that I hope too. We have those that knock us, but they just will never understand, there loss. I wish to thank you all for the support you give me and every one else on this thread You are all with out doubt the most careing people in this world and on this site. So Gilli, Wendy, Margaret,Jinxy, Julie, Vicky,Teresa, Pat, Column Jack,Mike,Byron,Harry,Murry,George,Fred, Ian, I salute yopu with a 21 gun salute you deserve it.
Al/Big Al/ Phil 30 July 2006 01:12
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
CF29

Quoting: Arthur Rowsell Allan You sound so lonely in those last three posts. In UK it was past midnight and some people have to have their beauty sleep. Us old matelots never have to worry about that. The salt on the shoulders keep us beautiful. Warm morning here in Aussie and I have just come back from a long walk along the waterfront and beach at Mooloolaba on the sunshine coast in Queensland. Tide out and a poor cruising yaucht aground on a sandbank in the river with a falling tide. Took the long way round a channel light. Silly old Duffer. Ok Better let you sleep. Hi to every one else around the channel. Arthur welcome to the Cyber Family Thread. Whereabouts down under are you ? Im not lonely just worry when the Family members are not posting as I expect them to do. A word of warning though you could get buttoned for talking to us lol.
Al/Big Al/ Phil 30 July 2006 01:20
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
CF29

I knew I for got to metion some one Ron please forgive, you are included. Well i am away to my mick so good night to all my family that can read this and those that cant your loss. you all take care as you are very special to me.
Roly01 30 July 2006 01:28
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
CF 29

Allan Can understand how you feel, especially when they are such a fine bunch of reprobates. I have been following the posts for a while and enjoy the banter. Occaisionally I put my oar in to stir the pot. If someone wants to button me, then that is their loss and my gain. I do not have to read those that I do not like. I am living about 100 klm North of Brisbane, on the sunshine coast at a place called Mooloolaba which is a suburb of Maroochydore. A coastal port and tourist destination. Lovely area, but I must prefer to be in the Hills around Montville or Maleny. Used to live their but when the "Handbrake" took a walk, about 4 years ago, I sold up and went on a "walkabout" Now with my Youngest daughter until I recover from heart surgery. Things going well and I intend to return to UK for a six week trip in October. First time since I left in 1987. See yer and sleep tight.
Jacky Kelly 30 July 2006 01:52
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
CYBER FAMILY 29

hi ya arthur nice to se you posting ! and takeing an intrest in the family we welcome ALL in the family it is a swell mob just post whene you feel like it arthur it will be very nice to hear how you and the littel one are doing and a BIG welcome to the cyber family
Forum post attachment
Jacky Kelly 30 July 2006 01:56
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
CYBER FAMILY 29

sorry arthur but im knackerd so its the deep six for me !!hope to hear from you soon mate ?take care
Forum post attachment
Jacky Kelly 30 July 2006 01:57
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Quoting: jack (jock) kelly sorry arthur but im knackerd so its the deep six for me !!hope to hear from you soon mate ?take care BY BY
Forum post attachment
Forum post attachment
Roly01 30 July 2006 02:00
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
CF 29

Jock, Thank you for your kind greeting. I do intend to stir the pot at the most appropriate time and do it with the kindest intentions. We all need a bit of a laugh to cheer the spirits and I can also be serious when I have to. Must be the upbringing that the services did for me. Good night and I hope the bedbugs dont bite to hard.
Harry Nixon 30 July 2006 07:53
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
CF29

Hello everyone lovely morning. Arthur sounds a canny area you live in, speedy recovery from your surgery. Alan you are always concerned about the welfare of the CF which shows where the thread is coming from, no need of any apologies, support is what we all need. Vicky enjoy the grandchildren I bet you find some more interesting place to go to. Margaret did you eat any burnt sausages last night. Colum where do you get all the energy from do you plug yourelf into a socket. Jack you seem to have mastered that puter keep going All of you enjoy the day.
Vicky 30 July 2006 09:00
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
cf29

A quick good morning to you all before the family arrive. Harry you are about early this morning and no test match to watch today. Alan your garden is coming along very well and I love the patio furniture. Welcome to Arthur, hope your recovery goes well. Hope all of you had a good night last night and that you have a lovely day today.
Roly01 30 July 2006 09:15
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Quoting: vicky codling nee bassett A quick good morning to you all before the family arrive. Harry you are about early this morning and no test match to watch today. Alan your garden is coming along very well and I love the patio furniture. Welcome to Arthur, hope your recovery goes well. Hope all of you had a good night last night and that you have a lovely day today. Thank you all for the kind interest in my health. I is going OK. Heart like a bought one and I have even got off my fat backside and am walking about 5 miles every day(except when it rains and when I have had to much of the spirit the night before) I have confirmed my flt to Uk on 1 October and will be traveling around the country for six weeks. May run in with some of you. Going to be based in Happy hunting grounds of the youth Hampshire and area around Gosport. Any goodmorning to you all and good evening to us Aussies on this forum. Been with the local Naval Cadet Unit today. TS Centaur. They had their annual inspection. Very good parade and lots of the old instructors turned up to see the boys and girlss perform. For basically a Qld country town their is a surprising interest in the NAVY. It must be the uniform. Eat yer heart out you Brown and Blue types!!!!!
Harry Nixon 30 July 2006 10:15
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
CF29

Hello again I have been speaking to Mike this morning and he is asking after you all. He is progressing nice and steady but as before he is still very sore and weak. He is going out for his daily walks to the cliff tops and each day he goes a little farther and has a sit down. Mike said he wasnt expecting it to be like it is but of course it came as a surprise.He reckons he is up several times a night for a loo break and could set his watch by them. All in all it is not easy for him but he realises this and is playing it by the book. I have passed on your good wishes which he much appreciates and in return sends his. He is not allowed to lift anything and had Glenda get his laptop unfortunately he is in the process of changing ISPs and you guessed it, one has cut him off one has not connected him so no internet for him. He thinks they might sort it out this week. He also says he looks a non starter at Grimsby which is so disappointing.
Harry Nixon 30 July 2006 10:21
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
CF29

Hi Vicky you are right I fell out of bed again and yes the test finished early but it was good while it lasted. Now I suppose it means a little gentle housework
Vicky 30 July 2006 10:27
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
CF29

Quoting: harry nixon Hi Vicky you are right I fell out of bed again and yes the test finished early but it was good while it lasted. Now I suppose it means a little gentle housework Harry make sure it is only gentle housework. Dont overdo things.
Murray Whyte 30 July 2006 10:48
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Good Morning

Morning everyone and welcome to Arthur. I was about last night but busy giving cheek to people on other threads. Arthur and I have exchanged pleasantries on another thread. I hope everyone is keeping well and I shall be in and out all day. Got some decorating and shelving to do today. Keep well.
Roly01 30 July 2006 10:54
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
CF 29

Good day to you Master Murray. Good crowd on this net. They are all hiding from us. Have a good day and dont work to hard. It will put me to shame.
Margaret 30 July 2006 13:43
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
cf 29

Hello all, got some catching up to do on cf today i see, went to a neighbours bar b q last night so didnt get to say hi . Hi Arthur, great to see you joining in with us you are very welcome,and we will look forward to seeing you often!!! harry thankyou for the update on mike, he will be feeling weak and beaten up for a while yet no doubt, so laong as he doesnt try to do too much too soon he will make a good recovery and then he will be back to his old irrepressable self ,thank goodness, i hope you are well and be careful when you "fall" out of bed you can do yourself some damage hello all my bestest buddies have a good day and take care ...
Scouseacus 30 July 2006 15:46
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Well I dont Know? I go off............... I was just starting to go off on one and said "Steady On George!!!" some of these people dont know you that well............ Lets start again Good afternoon to you all. I missed you last night but it seems to have been quiet anyway. Colum and Margaret at Bar-b-cues, Byron sitting on the porch with Lynne, Mike getting Glenda to sort out his ISP, Wendy...All over the place, Sheila on the IOW, Jackie still sorting his PC out, Alan still worrying about us all (should be a social worker) and me?? Me watching another repeat of Itll be alright on the night......and I cant remember what followed it.... Vicky, I envy you going to Country Shows It must be really nice. Harry what happened to you? (you probably said but I cant remember), Murray, you spend too much time giving me advice of Computer problems............ Have I missed anyone......Of course I have, Get In Line Lover Indeed (initially take a guess) Whoo! thats quite taken it out of me. See you later .....Maybe..... Regards George PS Whos Arthur. Must be one of those NE sprogs..... Ganges indeed. St Vincent was much better........
Margaret 30 July 2006 16:45
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
cf 29

hi George ,What are you rambling on about, that last post wasas clear as mud!!! now stop going off on one and chill out !!! take a leaf out of harrys book and be laid back you might keep your blood pressure more stable....or better still have a drink !!!!
Margaret 30 July 2006 16:49
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
cf 29

Quoting: harry nixon Hello everyone lovely morning. Arthur sounds a canny area you live in, speedy recovery from your surgery. Alan you are always concerned about the welfare of the CF which shows where the thread is coming from, no need of any apologies, support is what we all need. Vicky enjoy the grandchildren I bet you find some more interesting place to go to. Margaret did you eat any burnt sausages last night. Colum where do you get all the energy from do you plug yourelf into a socket. Jack you seem to have mastered that puter keep going All of you enjoy the day. Hi harry, no love! no burnt sausages ,pity really it might have livened the proceedings up a bit!! rather a quiet affair all round really...home for midnight and only a couple of drinks taken!!!! so you can imagine "very quiet" lol
Margaret 30 July 2006 16:56
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
cf 29

Quoting: Alan Phillips Arthur welcome to the Cyber Family Thread. Whereabouts down under are you ? I'm not lonely just worry when the Family members are not posting as I expect them to do. A word of warning though you could get buttoned for talking to us lol. Hi Alan , it is nice to know you worry about us all and you know we all love to be here ,and as arthur has proven people do see how a close knit lot we are and it is great he feels like he wants to join us...as anyone can if they are like minded peeps ...