{{page.notificationBar.message}}
The Voice of the Military Community
Home / Forum / Cyber Family 26

Cyber Family 26

{{forumThread.upVotes}} Created by Al/Big Al/ Phil 1 July 2006 06:34 12278 views Link  
Al/Big Al/ Phil 1 July 2006 06:34
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Cyber Family 26

Good Morning again and Welcome to CF26. Big Match today those that are interested that is. Im off to work now hope to have a few post on here to catch up on when I get home. Have fun and enjoy see you later.
Forum post attachment
{{forumPost.upVotes}} Reply With QuoteEditLink   Report [Reported] Delete
Vicky 1 July 2006 07:01
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
cf26

Good morning all. You are off to work early Alan. It is going to be a scorcher of a day,already quite hot. Luckily I like the hot weather and as we are only a couple of miles from the coast we usually get a breeze. Hope everybody has a great day.
Harry Nixon 1 July 2006 08:04
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
CF26

Morning Alan and Vicky it is lovely here and is set fair all day. Alan it is a big day for the footy I hope the players realise it. Good luck with the punters. Vicky I live 7 miles from the coast so it is just a short drive to get the sea breezes, but I cant take too much heat and have to find shade . Everyone else have a lovely day.
Jacky Kelly 1 July 2006 10:18
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
CYBER FAMILY 26

a very happy good morning to you giili margaret wendy vicky sheila(o) sheila(jinxy) tracy teresa (no h) theresa rita pat julie alan harry mike colum byron ian pete murray ron ray chris fred gus david philip george carl bob gordon mick trevor and all the rest of the family have a nice one stay happy
Forum post attachment
Handle Oval Balls With Care. 1 July 2006 12:05
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
CF 26

Morning all,it is a scorcher,even here on the coast.So all you inlanders,dont get frazzled. Morning Harry,dont forget to place the knotted hankie on your head for protection. How is your travelling Jacky,could do with a pineapple or two if your that way on today.
Murray Whyte 1 July 2006 13:06
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Hello CF 26

Hi everybody, I hope that all are in fine fettle and ready to get 26 to 500 in record time. Mind you, now that the World Cup is naring the final and Wimbeldon into the second week, this might not be possible. Catch you all later Murray
Doc 1 July 2006 16:48
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
cf 26

hello all - still a great day here in ni - too warm for a parade so i will have one eor two orange juices before and after - put a post on cf 25 but only half posted the rest must be in cyberspace somewhere - everyone must be watching the match so i will see you all later - nice talking to you again on the phone alan those mobiles are wonderful and thanks for the information most helpful take care all for now colum i have just ticked the subscribe to this thread button again so will wait and see
Jacky Kelly 1 July 2006 19:42
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
CYBER FAMILY 26

(OH DEAR)
Forum post attachment
Jacky Kelly 1 July 2006 19:43
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
CYBER FAMILY 26

(OH DEAR)
Forum post attachment
Al/Big Al/ Phil 1 July 2006 19:57
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
CF26

Good evening all. What a loverly hot day it has been too hot to do anything so I finished at 3pm today only cause I reached my target for the day lol. I will be about this evening but I have some e-mails to answer regarding my family tree starting to get some where again. It is good to take a break from it now and again. Catch you all later.
Handle Oval Balls With Care. 1 July 2006 20:40
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
CF 26

Evening all,a nice evening it is too.Watched the England game,and quite a bit of the cricket,nuf said about both. Wife wanted to pop down to the beach this evening,to collect a load of stones for her to build up outside,and it was very pleasent indeed.Hope tomorrow is the same,to get onto the beach for a walk.
Yorkie Also Known As Titch 1 July 2006 20:44
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
CF26

Well come on, dont let the hot weather stop you posting, hope you have all had a spell of lovely weather as I have, I dragged Harry from his patio this afternoon to answer the phone, thank you Harry, sorry if I spoiled your afternoon. I wont mention the football, the football, the football. Oh well better luck next time.
Vicky 1 July 2006 21:04
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
[QUOTE]Quoting: WENDY PERRY(nee)CHATFIELD Well come on, don't let the hot weather stop you posting, hope you have all had a spell of lovely weather as I have, I dragged Harry from his patio this afternoon to answer the phone, thank you Harry, sorry if I spoiled your afternoon. I won't mention the football, the football, the football. Oh well better luck next time. [/QUOT Wendy at least the tennis was better than the football.
Al/Big Al/ Phil 1 July 2006 21:48
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
CF26

Hi again just taking a break from my Geneology. Be a lot easier if i could print page off but i only get half so haveing to write the names down and then copy to my tree. Just done one found out that my Gt grandad had a few more siblings and my gt gt grandad was married 3 times. randy Column forgot to say thanks for the phone call a pleasant suprise. Lesley has asked me to say hello Darling to you. right Im going to have a vcouple of drinks and ten back to updateing my tree. bye for now.
Al/Big Al/ Phil 2 July 2006 01:01
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
CF26

well where is the family you all gone underground or taken the oath of silence. I have to go to Luton tomorrow take the Dragon Lady to see Her sister dont fancy the drive there and back but it keeps the peace. Still I can do what I like for a week. I will say good night to you all and hope to see you here tomorrow night.
Forum post attachment
Doc 2 July 2006 01:24
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
cf 26

i am as pixxed as a frat so will bid you all good night - scottish coup[le got married here in ireland and boy do they know how to party - the sctch was flowing hard and hearty and i had to change my brand to glenfiddich just for the night - back to powers to morrow - good night and god bless you all - lol colum
Gilli Mackem!! 2 July 2006 05:14
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Quoting: jack (jock) kelly  (OH DEAR) Jock... Stop showing off adding pics of all your ex girlfriends!!!
Forum post attachment
Gilli Mackem!! 2 July 2006 05:20
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
How are you all doing?? I will be back on a lot more now as Sian did her final exam on Friday and is now officially left school!! Was also her prom on friday night and Ive posted a pic of her in the dress she designed herself for the occasion. Check out the gallery cos Im so proud of her!!
Vicky 2 July 2006 07:47
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
cf26

A very good morning to all the family. What a scorcher it is going to be. Looks like you are all still in bed. Gilli i have just seen Sians picture. She looks lovely, you must be so proud. What is she going to do now she has left school? Colum is sounds like you had a good night. Hope you all have a good day.
Al/Big Al/ Phil 2 July 2006 09:28
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
CF26

Good Morning one and all, just thought I would pop in before I set off down south. Had my shots so should be ok Hope I have a few posts to read when I get back this evening.
Murray Whyte 2 July 2006 10:24
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Quoting: Alan Phillips Hi again just taking a break from my Geneology. Be a lot easier if i could print page off but i only get half so haveing to write the names down and then copy to my tree. Just done one found out that my Gt grandad had a few more siblings and my gt gt grandad was married 3 times. randy   Good morning on this fine thundery day. Alan, A lot of the Geneology sites do free downloads.  Look at The Church of the Latter Day Saints for a good PAF.  Genes reunited also give you PDFs of family tree stuff. When I started doing my tree I simply used Excel (Spreadsheet) and used different colours for different branches.  With Excel you can also insert links to photo's stored on your PC. I have a file with the pics in and a Excel file.  I emailed the whole lot to my cousin who looked at it, did some amendments and sent it back. You should try something like that. I have attached an example.  The little red triangles show that there is extra information. The underlined text shows a link to a photo or other stuff. Right thats that. Last edited by Murray Whyte
Forum post attachment
Handle Oval Balls With Care. 2 July 2006 10:45
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
CF 26

Morning all.No sun at this moment in time,just hope it will be shining down on us later.At least we dont have to go through the torture of watching England for a while.
Harry Nixon 2 July 2006 11:08
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
CF26

Good day to you all it is brand new so use it well. Alan take care on the Luton run. Colum if you are going to stray try a single malt it is a good choice. You ok Murray with your thunder. Gilli good news about Sian and what lovely photos. Mike hankie and rolled up trousers are dress of the day when I go to the coast. Wendy no problem you spared me some of the agony. Jack thanks for the sympathy Everyone else enjoy the day.
Vicky 2 July 2006 11:22
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
cf26

A few more up and about now, so another good morning to Alan, Harry, Murray and Mike. I have just done my good deed for the day. I have saved Ian from having to treat the decking with oil when he gets home from Cornwall as I have done it for him. Now I am going to sit in the garden and read the papers as there is no tennis to watch today. Good match last night with Andy Murray.
Doc 2 July 2006 12:14
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
cf 26

good morning all another great day in ni but boy am i suffering even the typing is noisy must have been the glenfiddich - anyone tells you the scots are tight refere them to me i will soon put them right - they are great party givers as i know now - i didnt realise there was a gallery till i looked down the left hand side must go in now and see what i can see - you must be really proud gilli - i am off for a couple of paracodol now catch you all later when i have read all the posts all for now lol colum
Harry Nixon 2 July 2006 12:56
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
CF26

hello again Colum self inflicted wounds get precious little sympathy. Vicky lots of brownie points there .
Vicky 2 July 2006 13:22
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
cf26

Quoting: harry nixon hello again Colum self inflicted wounds get precious little sympathy. Vicky lots of brownie points there . Thats what I thought Harry.
Doc 2 July 2006 18:43
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Quoting: harry nixon hello again Colum self inflicted wounds get precious little sympathy. Vicky lots of brownie points there . thanks for that harry - you have no heart - am up from my nap now - wendy tried msn again but only a half message is going out - i had a call from my sister in us - she was in an accident with a car and had to have surgery - then she fell down on the same knee careless dont you think - weather here is great though very sweaty - might be the glenfiddich though - did you work today alan or do you on on a sunday - england should never have played rooney in such a crucial match - they knew of his fiery temper and left the team a man short for most of the match a wrong move - still in 4 years maybe - all for now lol colum
Haggis 2 July 2006 18:56
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
colum

Quoting: colum doherty thanks for that harry - you have no heart - am up from my nap now - wendy tried msn again but only a half message is going out - i had a call from my sister in us - she was in an accident with a car and had to have surgery - then she fell down on the same knee careless dont you think - weather here is great though very sweaty - might be the glenfiddich though - did you work today alan or do you on on a sunday - england should never have played rooney in such a crucial match - they knew of his fiery temper and left the team a man short for most of the match a wrong move - still in 4 years maybe - all for now lol colum Hi colum, try Stewarts cream of the barley, it is a lovely whiskey.
Doc 2 July 2006 19:01
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
cf 26

thanks for that chris but i will say with powers - it never gives me a hangover - i really do enjoy all your military stories and jokes - they set me up for the day - all for now take care - colum
Harry Nixon 2 July 2006 19:12
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
CF26

Evening Colum sorry about that stick with Powers and you have enough heart for both of us. Sorry to hear about your sis. hope she is ok . Alan is taking Leslie down to Luton to visit her sister. Evening Chris you ok
Vicky 2 July 2006 19:18
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
cf26

Sorry to hear about your sister Colum. Hello Harry, what sort of a day have you had? I have not done very much apart from the decking. Just watered the garden and am going to watch the programme on BBC1 about the Somme later on.
Harry Nixon 2 July 2006 20:10
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
CF26

Hi Vicky I have had a really lazy day it had been too hot for me... so it was cricket and Formula 1 on the google box. I will have to stir myself tomorrow and catch up on chores Has Patch gone with Ian or is he looking after you .
Harry Nixon 2 July 2006 20:15
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
CF26

Hello Mike I see you are going in early tomorrow so I will take this chance to say all the best for Wed. take care mate. It is certainly going to be quieter for a short while. Haste ye back.
Al/Big Al/ Phil 2 July 2006 20:30
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Quoting: Murray Whyte Good morning on this fine thundery day. Alan, A lot of the Geneology sites do free downloads.  Look at The Church of the Latter Day Saints for a good PAF.  Genes reunited also give you PDFs of family tree stuff. When I started doing my tree I simply used Excel (Spreadsheet) and used different colours for different branches.  With Excel you can also insert links to photo's stored on your PC. I have a file with the pics in and a Excel file.  I emailed the whole lot to my cousin who looked at it, did some amendments and sent it back. You should try something like that. I have attached an example.  The little red triangles show that there is extra information.  The underlined text shows a link to a photo or other stuff. Right thats that.   Last edited by Murray Whyte Hi Murry I already have that info and I am a member of Genes reunited it was info on somebody elses tree that I was trying to print off a distant cuz that I have just discovered and I wanted to add the names they had to mine but it missed half of them off when I printed that page off, not too worry keeps me in practice with the hand writing lol. Thanks anyway. It does pay to have a break nopw and then as I now have 3 new contacts and mor relatives.
Forum post attachment
Handle Oval Balls With Care. 2 July 2006 20:39
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
CF 26

Evening all,boy what a scorcher we have had,even on this coastline.Went for a walk along the cliff top towards Flamborough Head,and it was as hot as I have known it. Well my time has arrived for me to place my last post for a couple of weeks,so look forward to chatting with you when I am back home.Thanks to Harry and Jacky for your emails,much appreciated lads. Sorry to here about your sister Colum,hope she has good insurance.
Al/Big Al/ Phil 2 July 2006 20:42
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
CF26

Hi Every one Im back from my little trip south of the wash and Im back unscathed. Trouble is I have to do it all over again next Sunday. Harry Mike Column Vicky glad you have been enjoing the weather Im just glad I have A/C in the car. I will be around for a few hours adding to my tree lol catch you all later.
Handle Oval Balls With Care. 2 July 2006 20:48
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
CF 26

Hi Alan,you didnt get shot by the indians then,south of the Wash.
Al/Big Al/ Phil 2 July 2006 20:51
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
CF26

Hi Mike is it tomorrow you go in. Anyway all the best mate and hurry back it will be a bit quiet on here without you. Byron will be lost as well not that we have seen much of him lately. Take care and watch them Nurses.
Forum post attachment
Al/Big Al/ Phil 2 July 2006 20:55
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
CF26

Yes Mike I survived managed to doge the blow pipes lol.
Vicky 2 July 2006 21:10
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
cf26

Quoting: harry nixon Hi Vicky I have had a really lazy day it had been too hot for me... so it was cricket and Formula 1 on the google box. I will have to stir myself tomorrow and catch up on chores Has Patch gone with Ian or is he looking after you . Harry Patch has gone with Ian so I am all alone. Alan glad you got back okay and Mike all the best for your hospital stay.
Harry Nixon 2 July 2006 21:21
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
CF26

Quoting: vicky codling nee bassett Sorry to hear about your sister Colum. Hello Harry, what sort of a day have you had? I have not done very much apart from the decking. Just watered the garden and am going to watch the programme on BBC1 about the Somme later on. Vicky I watched that programme too, shocking stuff no wonder the called the Generals Donkeys
Al/Big Al/ Phil 2 July 2006 21:23
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
CF26

Thanks Vicky did it 10 mins quicker comeing back cant think why.
Harry Nixon 2 July 2006 21:24
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
CF26

Evening Alan glad you made it back in one piece. Hey Mike nice to see you
Al/Big Al/ Phil 2 July 2006 21:27
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
CF26

Thanks Harry would say it was a pleasent drive but it was too hot Grand daughter was sick just as we got into Luton couldnt have waoited 5 more mins. lol
Doc 2 July 2006 22:08
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
cf 26

good evening everyone - glad you got home safe from london alan hope your wee grandaughter is ok - heat affects us all differently - good luck and god bless you mike see you in a couple of weeks keep your chin up mate - sis had a lot of insurance and is also claiming big bucks so i hope she remembers me - hi harry - glenfiddich did for me last night - i dont like cream of the barley either - fussy cove arent i - vicky relax in your garden and dont do any hard labour until the sun goes down - the same goes for the rest of you - i have a very early start in the morning - havent seen byron or jacky posting of late - good night and god bless you all catch you tomorrow click for notifications has gone again
Al/Big Al/ Phil 2 July 2006 22:44
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
CF26

Column my Ol man always told me never mix your drinks and stick with what you are used to. Wise words wish i had listened to Him in my Youth lol. Night m8 see ya tamorra.
Forum post attachment
Doc 3 July 2006 07:42
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
cf26

good morning all - just popped on quickly to wish you all a very good day whatever the weather - wet here in ni - and i will catch you all later - take care out there lol colum
Harry Nixon 3 July 2006 08:42
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
CF26

Hello everyone fine morning here warm and some high cloud. Mike thoughts are with you. Alan have a good day ,hope the grandaughter is well. Colum your not a fussy cove just a man of taste and you are right where is Byron. I have seen Jack and he is ok. Take care everyone.
Vicky 3 July 2006 08:44
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
cf26

Good morning all, not many about but I see Harry at the bottom. I am going to use my bus pass today and go to Lymington. It will take a bit of time as I have to go to Hythe first and change buses which then go all round the villages but it should be a nice ride. I will then be watching the tennis when I get home. Hope you all have a good day.