The Voice of the Military Community
Home / Forum / Cyber Family 176

Cyber Family 176

{{forumThread.upVotes}} Created by Margaret 5 May 2012 19:46 48049 views Link  
Margaret 5 May 2012 19:46
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Cyber Family 176

Well here we are in Southampton water...all staterooms are ready and waiting for you, we dont sail till the morning so dont panic we wont leave without you ..... you will find me asleep in my room cos i am shattered... had a long tired day today...i am not firing on all cylinders... June if you look in i hope you are having a nice break in Forfar...Take care love no babysitting today Colum? hope you are well....
{{forumPost.upVotes}} Reply With QuoteEditLink   Report [Reported] Delete
Vicky 5 May 2012 20:38
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
cf176

Well as we are at our house until the morning the drinks will be on me. Sorry you are not firing on all cylinders love, hope you feel better in the morning, mind you we would all feel better and brighter if we had some sunshine.
Hugh Removed 5 May 2012 20:53
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Arriving home 1982. I flew home with advanced party for early leave so was able to take this Pic.
Forum post attachment
Hugh Removed 5 May 2012 20:56
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
From the ship
Forum post attachment
Hugh Removed 5 May 2012 20:57
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
and one more
Forum post attachment
Vicky 5 May 2012 21:10
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
cf176

Which ship was it Hugh, we went to welcome home the Hermes as our son Craig was on board and it was his 19th birthday, never forget the emotion of that day.
Roly01 5 May 2012 23:48
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Morning all. Good phots of the Welcome home for HMS Arrow. I was lucky, I was in Ozz when that incident broke out. They recalled me, but the RAN would not let me go. Sunday morning and lovely sunny day, so will take myself off to Maleny to the markets and go and get a cuddle from one of my favourite stall holders. I am late on this morning due to spending to much time on Facebook investigating some information on the Scottish side of my family. Still none the wiser, but another piece of the jigsaw puzzle which is the Crichtons. Have a great day and stay sober. Byee for now.
Vicky 6 May 2012 09:07
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
cf176

Good morning everyone , another very cold day and it is spotting with rain which is a nuisance as I have just hung the washing out. Ian has gone for a sail, luckily he has a warm all in one suit to put on. At least its not blowing a gale force wind today. Margaret good job this ship that we are on is going to warmer parts as I am as cold now as I was in the winter. how are you both today, is Phils pain any easier? Roly sorry you didnt get a hug today at the market, did you buy anything? Are the chooks laying well for you? Hugh any golf this morning or is it shopping today? Have a good day everyone and take care.
Harry Nixon 6 May 2012 09:42
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
CF 176

Morning all nice suuny day though chilly. Vicky you will have a quiet day with Ian off sailing, the cricket had a bad start with Durham who couldnt get started for a few days because of rain. Roly the store should have let you have tick for your shopping Nice photos Hugh Mike the two games left are tough ones, fingers crossed. Margaret the cruise should be good, have a lie in today. Jack you must swallow hard when you read your bills. Colum you not babysitting take care Everyone have a nice day.
Roly01 6 May 2012 09:42
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Good evening all and no Vicky I did not get my hug, but I see that on Facebook the lady chastised me for not staying for one.... I went over to the Maleny township and enjoyed the run over. caught up with a mate who was hitchhiking into town, so saved him a walk into and out of town and even had a beer with him. Took home afterwards to his house. A really wonderful day with the perfect weather, trouble is that everybody thought so and came out for a drive. Motor cyclists everywhere and cars with terrorists who only wanted to watch the scenery instead of watching where they were driving. Occupational hazard in this tourist spot with such tremendous views. Ended up back in Woodford in time for the raffles in the pub...Failed again. Now home and the sun has set and the most magnifient moon rise is happening and my camera is not good enought for the light. The moon is huge. I have had my tea, but am still hungry, so am cooking some rice and bacon in a stir fry form. Hopefully that will give me a decent snack for later. I do lots of rice each couple of days and put it in the fridge, using what I want, until it gone. With two dogs, that is not long. See yer later.
Margaret 6 May 2012 11:11
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
cf 176

Good morning family i do hope you are all happy with our new place... wont be long before we hit the warm sunshine.... no chance of hitting it here,the sun is out and its a lovely day,but its very cold.... still i am not going out after i have been to the bookies for Phil... Its a day of footy for us....Away the lads,Harry love are you ready for todays action? i hope we get the results needed ...should be exciting.... no doubt Kevin will be there... Vicky love,make the most of Ian having a sail today,peace and quiet?whats the plan? Phil is still in a lot of pain,but his legs are holding him upright today,so the patches might be helping a little,as well as his brace,the brace makes him feel more secure so he doesnt feel as if he is doubling over.... have a nice relaxing day Hi Roly love,failure? no raffle prizes,no hugs,your day can only get better...pity your camera couldnt have taken that pic,i bet it would have been lovely...oh well its for your eyes only .... Hi Hugh...good photo what ship is it?
Vicky 6 May 2012 12:35
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
cf176

Margaret no sun here and it is bitterly cold. I have done a bit in the garden and taken Patch out so now i am going to settle down and read the papers and watch the IPL cricket. Might even have a glass or two of wine.
John (Scouse) Hirons 6 May 2012 15:08
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Alright Each & All, Greetings from a sunny & warm home of all things good. At the moment Im doing my gardening, that is to say as I grow weeds Im looking through my window admiring the bluebells & dandelion clocks, my excuse is its good for the wild life you know flutterbyes, birdies & kidnapped horses. Ooops our Al Lil Jon & Tracy have just turned up so I will post again later.
Roly01 6 May 2012 21:42
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Monday morning and I cannot yell at you all to go to work as it is a Bank Holiday. So for those who are taking a sickie today, what a waste of a day. And a sicknote Just gone 0630 and I have scanned the pages of facebook, fed the dogs, had a shower, put the sheets on to wash, now wasting time on the computer, again! Lifes great! Sunny morning and fabulous dawn after a night bathed in the moonlight. So bright, that you would not have needed a torch or headlights on the car. Stoney broke at the moment, so will not be going anywhere today except to give the dogs a walk around the estate. Roll on Tuesday so that I can go and rob the bank of a few coins until the weekend. Looks as though Ian enjoyed his sail yesterday, with calm seas and lots of others on the water as well. No big waves though, so how does he get excited? Need a bit of roughers to get the blood flowing and the adreneline going. Everybody else, apart from Margaret, seem to be still in bed or doing something else. Anyway, whatever it is, enjoy the task and hasten back to the fold. Have a good nights sleep and just think, you do not have to get up early for work....
Roly01 6 May 2012 21:43
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
A good morning to Vicky and Scouse as well. Sorry, forgot to when I posted the last. Have a great day.
Vicky 7 May 2012 09:00
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
cf176

Good morning everyone, another wet start to the day, seems never ending and it is so cold. Patricia love thanks for the call last night, I was envious of you sitting drinking wine in nice hot temperatures. I am not sure that we are ever going to get any summer. I have never been so late in planting my summer flowers. Roly how could you forget me and Scouse, I dont know about a hug coming your way, it might have to be the flying frying pan. Ian did have a good sail and kept warm with his suit on. We both enjoyed watching the film Papillon last night with Steve Mcqueen, its a long time since I first saw it but it was good seeing it again. Harry not a good day for footy for you, however the IPL cricket was good again. Margaret I hope you are feeling a bit brighter today and that Phil is not in too much pain. Have a nice day everyone and take care.
Harry Nixon 7 May 2012 10:06
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
CF176

Morning all sunny so far. Vicky we were done by the better team, your new badge looks good is it about the same size as your veterans one. Roly have a great day too. Margaret it was a good game to watch but it left me sucking my thumb Hope Phil is feeling a little better. Craig will be a big miss when he goes to the new flat and bacon consumption will go down in your house. Everyone have a nice day
Vicky 7 May 2012 10:24
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
cf176

Harry send some sun down here, we really need it but looks lik we are going to get rain all week. Yes the badges are about the same size and I will be wearing them at my Uncles funeral this week as he was a naval man.
Hugh Removed 7 May 2012 15:47
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
HMS Eagle 1964/1966
Forum post attachment
Hugh Removed 7 May 2012 15:49
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Inside HMS Eagle
Forum post attachment
Hugh Removed 7 May 2012 15:56
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
And a very sad day for the crew and family of this helicopter. Last edited by Hugh Hards
Forum post attachment
Hugh Removed 7 May 2012 16:10
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Hello every one I have been very busy getting ready for the holiday between games of golf of course. Hello Vicky it was HMS Arrow as you now know returning home. Now renamed at the time HMS Pepper Pot because of all the holes given to us by our friends down south. Bit of a pension trap as they all came round where I was standing. Very lucky they were anti aircraft bullets none explosive. Gave me a bit of a shock and I think I had 2 cigs in 2 puffs.
Forum post attachment
Hugh Removed 7 May 2012 16:17
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Remember this warship Vicky. HMS Tiger
Forum post attachment
Hugh Removed 7 May 2012 17:00
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Sorry I missed your post Margaret. It was Arrow as you now know. How is Phil ? I have missed any up dates you may have given. We had Australian officers on board when the war broke out Roly but they were drafted off straight the way. Our ship was in such a bad condition we never expected to go so nearly all are food was taken off us in Gib. 0320 in the morning THIS IS THE CAPTAIN SPEAKING we are not going home, mail will close onboard in 40 minutes. And we lived on rice all the way down south. We were attack long before Hermies arrived. We had to go into Bomb alley to have metal plates welded to our decks to hold the ship together. HMS Ardent my ship before Arrow took over our duty and was attacked and I saw her sink. A very short war but many sad memories.
Roly01 7 May 2012 22:29
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Good morning to all. Chilly start to the morning but it will warm up and it is a lovely clear sky above. Another long weekend down and behind us. I think that is the last for us this year. Mind you, we had a few. Tuesday and the first thing I see when opening FR are the posts of HMS Eagle. She was one of the ships that I wanted to join, but I got HMS Victorious instead, until 1964. Saw the Eagle and the Ark Royal doing launches of aircraft in line abreast off Scottish Coast sometime in the 1960s. Very impressive. I think they were doing a film of the two carriers at the time. I have met 3 Australians who were at the Falklands, Hugh. They were on exchange and stayed with their ships. When they returned, they were told that they were not at the Falklands by the Ozz Gubbernment....!!!!!! Nearly gave you a phone call Margaret at 0500 this morning in Ozz. I had the opportunity, but did not have the right phone No. Maybe you were lucky. Must get the phone Nos of you all at some time as my phone book is a mess. So if you feel inclined, please send details by Private message. OK. Will leave it at that and hope the weather warms up for you all. Brekkie time.
Vicky 8 May 2012 08:46
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
cf176

Good morning everyone, a better start to the day and much warmer than it has been. I have shopping this morning and a hairdo this afternoon, after that I hope to watch some more cricket as Ian has something to do on the boat. Hugh have a good holiday, the Lakes are one of my favourite places, lots to see and do. Thanks for the photos of the ships,brings back many happy memories of my time in the Jenny Wrens. Margaret how are things with you and Phil, how many times are you having Amelia this week? Patricia is Aaron back at work after his holiday, if so are you taking things a bit easier? Have a good day everyone and take care.
Hugh Removed 8 May 2012 09:14
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Hi Roly lots of things happen which were kept under cover in that war. Have you ever wondered why we didnt destroy their war planes while still on the ground, but just allowed them to attack us ????? and sink our ships. I dont think we even manage to destroy any of their planes, they just dropped into the sea on the return trip home, when they run out of fuel. Hello Vicky doesnt look like the weathers going to be very kind to us on this holiday I think we should have booked Tenerife again.
John (Scouse) Hirons 8 May 2012 10:33
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
I tried to post twice yesterday two very long posts they were as well but the God of posts enjoyed them so much that he kept them for himself & didnt send them to CF, the miserable sod. I will now try again; Alright Each & All, Sorry I didnt get back to you on Sunday (apart from the troublesome God on Monday) but I forgot to mention that both our Al, & LilJon each had a case of Germanies finest under their arms, so I thought it only fair that I should broach my own stocks of that wonderous fluid. We all got pleasantly skunked, except for Tracy who was driving & had nowt but coffee all night, I did offer to let her smell my breath but for some reason she declined. The booze ran out about midnight & they all bailed out around 0100, I think. At the moment Im doing my version of gardening, I have an eco friendly garden, that is to say I grow weeds, I can do my gardening by looking out my window at the Bluebells & Dandelion clocks knowing that its good for the Flutterbyes, Birdies & kidnapped race horses. Mine Fuhrer is in the livingroom watching watching Britains got talent she recorded last night,so I have the free run of the puter for at least an hour before she starts demanding her turn. Ive managed to get hold of an Airbus 350 so I was wondering if anyone fancies a trip down to see Roly in that strange land hidden down south, we can all fit in Rolies caravan all it will cost is a bottle of Bunderburg each. As its been a good few days since I posted theres too many posts to answer so Ill just say "All the Cyber Family are in our hearts & in our minds" but especially our Phil.
Harry Nixon 8 May 2012 10:39
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
CF 176

Morning all another sunny day thats two in a row. Vicky did you get the sun I sent cos it went somewhere and the evening turned cold wet and windy. Morning Colum if you see this Im getting withdrawal symptoms Mike when do you go on holiday. Hugh great photos they bring back memories as they did for Roly. I was on the Ark Royal in company with the Eagle and there was always competition between us. We had Asian flue onboard one in three of ships company were ill at times this would be about 1957. Enjoy your holidays. Everyone have a good day.
Harry Nixon 8 May 2012 10:42
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
CF 176

Morning Scouse how you diddling is Sandie doing well give her a cuddle for me please
Vicky 8 May 2012 10:48
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
cf176

Yes Harry we did get some evening sun and its trying its best to get out here today.
Jacky Kelly 8 May 2012 10:53
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
C.F. 176

Good Morning To You Margaret. Wendy. Teresa. Vicky. Sheila. Patricia .Adele. Eve. Julie. Pat. Rita. Theresa. Tracy. Sheila(j).Sue Kate. June Pamela Christine. Mike. Harry. Colum.Roly Byron. Murray. Arthur. Ian ,Charlie. Eddie. Trevor. Pete. John Scouse,Hirons. Ron. Ray. Donald. Gordon. Graham. Phillip. David. Fred. Gus. Carl. (rev)John. Bob. Mick. Alan. Tony. Emlyn. Owen..Mathew. James.. Kevin. Andrew. Steve.Frank.Hugh.Gerard.Doug. Kingo. Maurice Wazza. Ray.& Shirl.Kev Eddie. And All The Rest Of The Family Have A Nice. Cloudy Tuesday
Forum post attachment
John (Scouse) Hirons 8 May 2012 10:57
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Alright Harry, Im top of the world me auld mate & we hope you can say the same. Sandie says taa for the cuddle but shell take a rain check on it & have it person next time we meet, Ill have to keep an eye on you two & keep a bucket of cold water handy.
The Huntress 8 May 2012 18:24
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
cf 176

Good afternoon Family I am forever going to answer one individual post at a time, for the 3rd day running I have written VOLUMES and ata crucial point, zap....disappears! So I shall have to go back over all the posts and start answering each one at a time. So here you go , with my hello. and the rest will follow in dribs and drabs....or another each get the personal touch.
The Huntress 8 May 2012 18:25
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
cf 176

Beautiful sunny day 20 degrees and all I have to do today is pay some bills.
The Huntress 8 May 2012 18:32
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
CF 176

Not good news... The only ship that allows pets is the Queen Mary 2 and that only goes between Southampton and New York. Well, that will be okay for a trip to UK. The Queen Victoria does not allow pets and goes from Los Angeles to New Zealand. So now I will have to get Dina to look up ANY cruise ship that goes to OZ and even then.....even with his passport and certificates, Bandit would still have to do 30 days quarantine, if we are from either the US or Canada. Not happy with that news
Handle Oval Balls With Care. 8 May 2012 20:14
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Evening all from a warmer Costa Brid.Well,today that is. I know just what you mean about losing a post Patricia,when It happens,I cant be arsed to rewrite another.Maybe you can smuggle little Bandit inside of your bloomers,no one would dare to look in their. We shoot off on Monday morning Harry to Burnham-on- sea for a few days,and then towards Barnstable to finish the week off.Just hope the Shyte hawks can hold it all in while we are down their. Do me a favour Roly,if you are making phone calls,please try and make it when we are up and about,and not in noddy land. It appears that you have managed to lose Brownie points by spending a few grand to please June Jackie.That has to be a first.
Margaret 8 May 2012 20:51
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
cf 176

good evening family sorry i am late again,i have been having a busy couple of days,and yesterday seems to have disappeared in a haze,i cant even remember what we did,nothing! i think... today i have been ironing(i have lost my ironing buddy now as Phil cant even stand for more than a min or two,he is really struggling with his walking,although he says the pain killing patches are making things more bearable,anyway the sun was out and it felt warmer today so i made the most of it and caught up with some chores.... Hi Vicky love,i hope you enjoyed your cricket today,did Ian get his jobs done ok on the boat? Phil has rested most of today,so he is feeling easier tonight... We are having Amelia Thursday Friday and sat morning this week,that is unless things change which is quite possible Evening Harry love i hope you are feeling ok and still making good strides in getting back to your normal self... Are you looking forward to the cricket next week? i am,it will make a change from the football,although cant grumble about the end of the season and the good results NC have achieved,Bury ended up in a good place too......Craig and Ryan are both well pleased.... Hi Mike love,good to see you... Have a good few days away,it looks according to the forecast tonight that the weather is going to pick up this coming weekend so thatll be nice.... Roly love i will resend you our phone no. but as Mike says make sure you get the timing right hahaha would be nice to say hello love Hugh have a good few days in the lakes,i do believe the weekend is to see an improvement in the temps.you should enjoy it what ever the weather its a beautiful place to be .... hi Patricia love,its a shame you cant take bandit on a boat,maybe Dina can help,how long would it take to fly?and would bandit still have to have 30 days in quarantine?i hope you can find a way round it love,other wise you may be better leaving him at home? for once we can say we have had some heat in the sun here today,its been nice and i have been busy "doing" Hi Scouse love.... Glad to hear you are both ok,dont overdo the gardening love, I see you made the most of your bank holiday with a family drinking session good for you i wont get on the airbus till i know who is piloting it.... love to you both ... Colum love i do wish you had your new laptop.... but you know we are here awaiting your return.... i hope you are well .... JUNE JUNE !!! are you home from your week away yet? or have to took flight somewhere without telling me? your missed .....
Vicky 8 May 2012 20:53
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
cf176

Patricia I have just watched the Queen Mary sail down the Solent this evening. Mike have a good holiday and I hope the weather improves for you.
Mac 8 May 2012 21:27
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Quoting: Patricia Davies Good afternoon Family I am forever going to answer one individual post at a time, for the 3rd day running I  have written VOLUMES and ata crucial point, zap....disappears! So I shall have to go back over all the posts and start answering each one at a time. So here you go , with my hello. and the rest will follow in dribs and drabs....or another each get the personal touch.   Patricia. May I humbly suggest that when writing a long post, you type it up in "Word" or whatever program you use, keep saving it and when completed just copy and paste into your FR reply.     You won't lose it that way. Last edited by Ray McWilliams
The Huntress 8 May 2012 22:15
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Quoting: Ray McWilliams Patricia. May I humbly suggest that when writing a long post, you type it up in "Word" or whatever program you use, keep saving it and when completed just copy and paste into your FR reply.     You won't lose it that way. Last edited by Ray McWilliams Thanks Ray love, You are right, but I wouldnt get all the smilies in unless I copy a bit ata time and I still might lose it, but I shall give it a try. Pleased you like my long missives.
Roly01 8 May 2012 22:20
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Morning to all and its a nice sunny morning with a fair amount of dew lying around.! Wednesday, the hump day of the week and pensioners shopping day. Not that I need much and what I do need does not come with the discount. Still have to pay full price for the Booze Morning to you Mike. You appear to travel as much as I do mate. Why not, if we have the will and the cash. Nothing else to do really. Have a good day and a good week in the South. The shyte hawks will wait for you. Patricia, It will be easier and less costly for you to leave your Mutley at home. Not the words you want to hear, but nearly everywhere you can go with dogs, you lose them to quarintine when you get home...For longer than you go away for. I know this, as some of the people I housesit tried taking animals with them on cruises, airlines etc and it cost them a fortune to have the animals with them, and when they got home the animal was quarintined. It is cheaper to have the dog go to a five star pets resort and she would be there when you get home. Maybe sulking a little, but neverthe less, you will still be able to collect and go for walks. Only six weeks before I will be heading North to the Port Douglas resort for my holiday at the resort. Cost an arm and a leg, but I am not paying. Budget read last night in parliament. The usual story, more taxes, more pain, and less handouts. Of course, if your a immigrant come in from Pakistan or Afganistan, you can have the world. Defence spending is being cut,,,,again.... but the amount of work needed doing is doubling.....Not sure how that works. 12 new submarines by 2020, but not have anyone to crew them and apart from that, they were promised for 4 years ago.... Fiddling the books???? 2 large helicopter carriers being built, one due at the end of this year from Spain. No bloody aircraft to put on it and the other ship is going straight into mothballs when it arrives in the country. Where do these civial servant dream these dreams without the money or personel to support them.? Idiots, all of them. Rant over. ...Going for brekkie.
The Huntress 8 May 2012 22:23
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
CF 176

Good evening family Just finished a good ol chat with Sgt Paul Butler, Cdn Forces, we are doing a little locate job for him. Once I got the details we adjourned to the patio for a beer for him and a wine for me and before you know it, we had covered every topic of both national forces and great times. It is amazing how much alike the Brits and Canucks are. Well I must decide on what to eat now as i have had two wines and the appetite is whetted ! I promise I will post more tomorrow family,so all have a good night and Roly and our pals in the antipodes, have a great day.
Vicky 9 May 2012 09:06
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
cf176

Good morning everyone, another wet day. Yesterday was a lovely day and we even had some warm sun and had no need to put the heating back on. Patch has just chased the squirrel up the tree as it was after the bird food. We only ever see it this time of the year when there is no naturel food for it to eat. Patch is off to spend a couple of days with the dog sitter Linda as we have to be up and awy early tomorrow to go to Rays funeral in Kent, we are driving to Gosport where we will go with Craig and Bev. It will be a long day as it is a church funeral followed by a cremation and then a reception at his local pub. Patricia sorry to hear that you wont be able to take Bandit on the Queen Victoria and 30 days quarantine is no good for Bandit, he will be better off staying at home with all his home comforts. Margaret I didnt see much of the cricket as the sun was out I had to get out in it and sat and read the paper. I did a bit of gardening but not much. Enjoy your time with Amelia. Have a good day everyone and take care.
Roly01 9 May 2012 10:49
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Evening everybody. That is my time! Just had my tea, a roast chook won at the pub, and now settleing down for a evening of searching the internet for interest. Nothing on the TV that interests me. Radio is all talk about the budget, and my interest level is below zero. What will be, will be!!!!! Been a lovely day with wall to wall sunshine, but getting chilly now. A couple of weeks ago, all people in the pub were in shorts and tee shirts, tonight, only 4 of us in shorts and most of the others had long pants and jumpers on. Not that cold yet, but it will not be long. I am lucky, I have plenty of fat on me to keep the cold at bay. Only just about a fortnight before I move from this place and have to go back to the caravan. Not really in the mood for that, so may ring my mate at Childers and see if I can go up to his place for a week or two. I am sitting up that way in October for the month, so maybe I can get in and stock the fridge, (Bar type) ready for the month. Will see what happens then. No shopping today. Do not need anything, in fact this afternoon I did myself a rice pudding with custard and cream topped with Strawberry jam. Long time since I have done that. Bugger the diet. I have just come in from the garden from checking on the dogs. They were sounding off. A marvellous clear night sky with a canopy of stars stretching for miles. Cool, around 5c and really crisp. Is the frost coming tonight? No moon yet, but will be above very soon. I will say goodnight to you all and please enjoy your day. Stay safe and warm. Thank you Vicky! I had your No correctly in the book.
Jacky Kelly 9 May 2012 10:49
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
C.F. 176

Good Morning To You Margaret. Wendy. Teresa. Vicky. Sheila. Patricia .Adele. Eve. Julie. Pat. Rita. Theresa. Tracy. Sheila(j).Sue Kate. June Pamela Christine. Mike. Harry. Colum.Roly Byron. Murray. Arthur. Ian ,Charlie. Eddie. Trevor. Pete. John Scouse, Sandie. Ron. Ray. Donald. Gordon. Graham. Phillip. David. Fred. Gus. Carl. (rev)John. Bob. Mick. Alan. Tony. Emlyn. Owen..Mathew. James.. Kevin. Andrew. Steve.Frank.Hugh.Gerard.Doug. Kingo. Maurice Wazza. Ray.& Shirl.Kev Eddie. And All The Rest Of The Family Have A Nice.Dark Wednesday
Forum post attachment
The Huntress 9 May 2012 13:09
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Quoting: jack (jock) kelly Good Morning  To You Margaret. Wendy. Teresa. Vicky. Sheila. Patricia .Adele. Eve. Julie. Pat. Rita. Theresa. Tracy. Sheila(j).Sue    Kate. June Pamela Christine. Mike. Harry. Colum.Roly  Byron. Murray. Arthur. Ian ,Charlie. Eddie. Trevor. Pete. John Scouse, Sandie. Ron. Ray. Donald. Gordon. Graham. Phillip. David. Fred. Gus. Carl. (rev)John. Bob. Mick. Alan. Tony. Emlyn. Owen..Mathew. James.. Kevin. Andrew. Steve.Frank.Hugh.Gerard.Doug. Kingo. Maurice Wazza. Ray.& Shirl.Kev Eddie. And  All The Rest Of The Family Have A Nice.Dark Wednesday Good morning Jacky love and to all of us on your famous list. How is life treating you at the moment, ? ready for your cruise? When are you going? What does Mike mean you have lost your brownie points with June? I hope you can manage to be a good lad until after you are on the boat, or you might lose allyour brownie points.!
Forum post attachment
The Huntress 9 May 2012 13:27
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
CF 176

Good morning to all the Family Lovely sunny day again today, but Arthur keeps coming back every cold night and just will not shift until I kill him with a very hot tub! Have a safe trip Vicky love to your uncles funeral and you are all in my prayers. Hi Margaret love, I hope Phil gets to feeling a bit better today, that little bit of sunshine may help brighten up the day! Amelia time again this week, how lucky you are. I am beginning to wonder if i shouldnt just, instead of spending 10 k to get to Oz on my tod, I should just send the money and for that much, my family can all visit me here? Its an idea, as I will def have to take a companion with me on the cruise/s as I would have to cruise from NZ too, and you know I sometimes need waiting on, ....once or twice. But as they want me to go live there, I suppose I will probably just fly, get there quicker, suss it out and then make a decision.....decisions.. decisions... Hi Harry my darling I have written so many times to you and lost it, i hope you havent forgotten me. I hope you are still onb top of the game healthwise and fit for your next visit plans. My darlin little leprechaun , where are you? We are all missing you. I shall call you later love, and hopefully I can catch you home. I will send this before I lose it.....
The Huntress 9 May 2012 13:37
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
cf 176

Ah hah! Made it. Now Mike love, You and Glenda have a wonderful holiday away as I know how much you love travelling around home country! Always lots to see and do, I hope the weather holds up for you and no doubt at all, the shytehawks will save it up for you. Speaking of which, Aaron and I learned something new over the past few days,.....there was spme strange things sitting on my patio table, sitting in the water (from the rain) I kept wiping them off, thinking they were large bird poops, but thyen i saw about 20 of them in the bird bath! So we researched them, I thought they were slug crysalis, (sp) but no, it turns out they are Greckel (like a blackbird family) Grechel faecal sacs! Apparently the baby birds, poop in them whilst in the nest and the parents pull them out of the bird and drop them , in water, mainly in rivers it said! Amazing, its like having a built in diaper I dont find them so gross now I know what they are, nature is wonderful!
Hugh Removed 9 May 2012 14:11
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Good afternoon all from pine lakes weather dry but not much sun at least no rain at the moment. Going to be a quicky internet keeps going down. Have another go when I have had chance to catch up on posts bye for now.