The Voice of the Military Community
Home / Forum / Robert Mugabwe is dying of Cancer

Robert Mugabwe is dying of Cancer

{{forumThread.upVotes}} Created by Nobby 10 April 2012 10:45 1769 views Link  
Nobby 10 April 2012 10:45
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Robert Mugabwe is dying of Cancer

Which cause me to break my general rule of not wishing anyone any harm, but I hope the bastard dies in agony. He has, almost single-handedly, brought a once prosperous country to its knees, by murder despotism and cronyism, and has lived the high life while bleeding the country dry and murdering anyone who got in his way. Good riddance.
{{forumPost.upVotes}} Reply With QuoteEditLink   Report [Reported] Delete
Raymond Hall 10 April 2012 11:01
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
re robert muarge

hi colin, its not very often that would agree with the view you express over robert mugabwe, but in this instance Itotaly agree, I thought Idi Amin was bad but compared with mugabwe he was nothing and I echo your Sentiments totaly fegards ray
Marie Drew 10 April 2012 12:43
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Well it seams another despot is about to meet his maker and not too soon. There will be few tears spilt, only by those in his elite clique who have benefited from his horrendous policies.
Cave Adsum 10 April 2012 13:42
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Looks like global warming will become a fact and not a myth when he pops off.......He will join Idi Amin stoking the coals in the fiery pit!
..... 10 April 2012 13:56
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Quoting: Rev. Roger Perry Looks like global warming will become a fact and not a myth when he pops off.......He will join Idi Amin stoking the coals in the fiery pit! Lets hope his death is slow and painful like so many of the people he ruled over.
Pamela Forbes 10 April 2012 21:39
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
While there will be few tears shed on the death of this monster, things will not change for the poor people of Zimbabwe. He has already named the Defence Minister. Emmerson Mnangagwa, as his successor. He, along with a large bunch of Mugabes henchmen will be only too happy to carry on his murderous traditions as a beautiful country, once the breadbasket of Africa, descends further into chaos and famine. Farms, which were once well run and thriving, have been divided up amongst Mugabe supporters and friends. Crop rotation and proper irrigation have been ignored and they are now just subsistence farming, hardly producing enough for the families living on them let alone producing anything for market. International Aid does not help the people as the bulk of it goes straight into the pockets of the political elite.
None 13 April 2012 07:57
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Bad Bob Magabe

When he goes to hell the Devil will ask for political asylum
Cave Adsum 13 April 2012 11:42
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Quoting: Edward George Penny When he goes to hell the Devil will ask for political asylum thats ok - Britain will let him in - and house him too!
..... 13 April 2012 12:53
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Quoting: Rev. Roger Perry that's ok - Britain will let him in - and house him too! Quite possible Rev. If you have a peep on "Crime and punishment" you will see how we have treated one of his sidekicks in Bristol recently.
Terry Carey 14 April 2012 16:30
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Robert Mugabe is dying of cancer

This was reported quite a while ago as I remember but he was still reportedly making plans for life in the country to carry on as if he were still running it. All I can say is it couldnt happen to a nicer guy - - lets hope it takes him a while and his doctor runs out of pain killers. TC.