The Voice of the Military Community
Home / Forum / subscription renewal

subscription renewal

{{forumThread.upVotes}} Created by ..... 23 March 2012 18:17 2202 views Link  
..... 23 March 2012 18:17
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
subscription renewal

I am currently being asked for sevenand a half quid for renewal, is this the correct amount, as i see postings for different amounts  i (cant put the Pound sign in as its my daughters spanish lap top) Last edited by john daly
{{forumPost.upVotes}} Reply With QuoteEditLink   Report [Reported] Delete
Mac 23 March 2012 18:28
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Quoting: john daly I am currently being asked for sevenand a half quid for renewal, is this the correct amount, as i see postings for different amounts  i (cant put the Pound sign in as its my daughters spanish lap top) Last edited by john daly John there is a rider to that....look under Upgrade second from top, left hand menu. *All rates exclude vat at 20% and a card charge of 5%.
John (Scouse) Hirons 23 March 2012 18:31
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Alright John, Look on the bright side mate, its cheap at twice the price.
..... 23 March 2012 18:33
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Quoting: Ray McWilliams John there is a rider to that....look under Upgrade second from top,  left hand menu. *All rates exclude vat at 20% and a card charge of 5%.   Thanks for that Ray, I don´t mind paying the going rate but i have seen varying rates quoted on here, i think, Mike from Brid quoted something recently and i just wondered if there is a variance.
..... 23 March 2012 18:36
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Quoting: John (scouse) Hirons Alright John, Look on the bright side mate, it's cheap at twice the price. Most def. Scouse but we Yorks men had to work hard to get our readys. We were not born with a silver spoon like you Mersey lot. So what should i pay Chaps.
John (Scouse) Hirons 23 March 2012 18:46
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Quoting: john daly Most def. Scouse but we Yorks men had to work hard to get our readys. We were not born with a silver spoon like you Mersey lot. So what should i pay Chaps. Alright John, Ar eh John, you know its only our entrepreneurial skills that get us through. Ps do you want to buy some Hub-Caps? I can let you have yours back at a discount price.
Mike Pass 23 March 2012 18:56
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Hhhmmm!!!!

John, the rates vary if you purchase one than one years cover. My last was for three years. Cant recall how much it was but it was not £22:50 i.e. 3 times annual.
..... 23 March 2012 18:59
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Quoting: John (scouse) Hirons Alright John, Ar eh John, you know it's only our entrepreneurial skills that get us through. Ps do you want to buy some Hub-Caps? I can let you have yours back at a discount price. So its you, you little Basta.d, i gave you two bob in 1972 outside Goodison Park "Mind your car mister" and when i got back to my motor (64´Cortina) there they were gone. I would recognise you anywhere, Snotty nosed Ragamuffin in old torn short trousers , you would have been aged about 22 with an evil scar across your face.
Handle Oval Balls With Care. 23 March 2012 19:09
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
I was charged £5 less a penny just recently,but have no idea if that deal is still on,or it could have been that Admin.didnt want me to go.
..... 23 March 2012 19:17
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Quoting: Mike Ayliffe I was charged £5 less a penny just recently,but have no idea if that deal is still on,or it could have been that Admin.didn't want me to go. Thanks for the Info both Mikes,
Geordie 23 March 2012 20:27
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
subscription renewal

Quoting: john daly Thanks for the Info both Mikes, Same here, full years membership for £4-99, from the 17th of this month.....couldnt resist the offer.
..... 23 March 2012 21:05
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Quoting: Owen Hunter Same here, full years membership for £4-99, from the 17th of this month.....couldn't resist the offer.   Might not renew now you are back.......... (Only Kidding Pal)
Geordie 23 March 2012 21:16
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
A limited time specific offer was sent out by the FR advertising agency John, they happen every so often.
Ally Bell 23 March 2012 21:27
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
get in there ye edjit ye.
..... 23 March 2012 21:39
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Quoting: Ally Bell get in there ye edjit  ye. Ally, Who me or Owen??.
Cave Adsum 23 March 2012 22:29
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Nice to see you again Owen - where have you been? I dont renew my membership, got a life one! Now all I have to do is keep on living.
Geordie 24 March 2012 00:35
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Thank you Roger Ive been a basic member since the 27th of December, but when the reduced yearly membership came through I decided to renew, instead of being a lurking lurker.
John (Scouse) Hirons 24 March 2012 01:12
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Quoting: john daly So its you, you little Basta.d, i gave you two bob in 1972 outside Goodison Park "Mind your car mister" and when i got back to my motor (64´Cortina) there they were gone.  I would recognise you anywhere, Snotty nosed Ragamuffin in old torn short trousers , you would have been aged about  22  with an evil scar across your face.   Alright John, Ah you, they were my Sunday best.
Emlyn Evans 24 March 2012 16:27
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Quoting: Rev. Roger Perry Nice to see you again Owen - where have you been? I don't renew my membership, got a life one! Now all I have to do is keep on living. YEH but you have friends in high places
John Richards 24 March 2012 17:23
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Quoting: john daly I am currently being asked for sevenand a half quid for renewal, is this the correct amount, as i see postings for different amounts  i (cant put the Pound sign in as its my daughters spanish lap top) Last edited by john daly I understand you are English, John, some how come your daughter has a Spanish lap ? Has she had a transplant in Madrid Royal Infirmary or something ?
Ceylon220 24 March 2012 18:45
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Must be favouritism on FR for some members only paying £ 4;99 --when I paid my renewal a fortnight ago it was £7;50 and I thought I had a bargain or is FR getting desperate for members to stay--what`s the story behind this rate cut? It makes a change to find a price cut these days as everything seems to be going up thanks to you know who at No 11.
..... 28 March 2012 10:05
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Well after a few days trying to get a cheaper reate i have had to take seconds and renew for just over £9 for 12 months. they dug their heels in and said "Special offers" are just that and unless it arrives in your Mailbox you dont get it. Qouting the two Mikes and Owen made no difference in the end. Left a bit of a sour taste but like Scouse said earlier "Its still well worth it"
Mike Pass 28 March 2012 10:19
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Hhhmmm!!!!

I am still struggling with this, John as there seems to be all manner of figures floating around! This is the official tariff, taken from FR's 'Upgrade' page which you will find in the left window below Find friends: 1 Year - £7:50 2 Years - £13:99 3 Years - (and the 'most popular') £19:99 5 Years - £29.99 I last took the 3 year option. Unless you accepted the donation suggestion you should not have paid £9:00! Last edited by Mike Pass
Mac 28 March 2012 10:39
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Quoting: Mike Pass I am still struggling with this, John as there seems to be all manner of figures floating around! This is the official tariff, taken from FR's 'Upgrade' page which you will find in the left window below Find friends: 1 Year - £7:50 2 Years - £13:99 3 Years - (and the 'most popular') £19:99 5 Years - £29.99 I last took the 3 year option. Unless you accepted the donation suggestion you should not have paid £9:00! Last edited by Mike Pass Mike et al. The rider at the bottom is: By submitting our form you agree to our Terms. *All rates exclude vat at 20% and a card charge of 5%
Mike Pass 28 March 2012 11:41
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Hhhmmm!!!

I shall have to take a squint at my statement and see what I did pay then! I certainly do not recall it being £23+ which would allow for VAT etc. Lets be clear on one point, though. I consider the annual renewal figure to be reasonable for what I derive from the site. Even though that may only be use of the forums. The facility to slag off Romans and Scousers at will is worth every penny of it!!!
..... 28 March 2012 12:19
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Quoting: Ray McWilliams Mike et al. The rider at the bottom is: By submitting our form you agree to our Terms. *All rates exclude vat at 20% and a card charge of 5% Ray. That is it £9.45. inc. and that is without the "Donation" or "Badge" which unless you delete as you go is automatically added. Sneaky. Well i dont care i am back in the Fold with the Crazy Gang plus i won the Nat. Lottery at the weekend on my own.