The Voice of the Military Community
Home / Forum / grave stones

grave stones

{{forumThread.upVotes}} Created by Mo 16 March 2012 22:15 1406 views Link  
Mo 16 March 2012 22:15
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
grave stones

reigniting the issue of broken Servicemens head stones in Libya there was a suggestion that the bodies should be repatriated back to this country if they did wid it also by some mirical they could be Reincarnated for them to see what they gave their lives for ,so what would they see ,not a country as they left it ,but one devoid of its industrial base , unemployment ,society undermined by Political Correctness, and overloaded with Benefit Scroungers both national ,and international who come from the country/s that they gave their lives to protect , i think that when they had had a good look round they would wish to return to be left alone. Sorry about my Sober Mood but i have been into my local town today, most the shops and pubs closed smokers proping up doorways playing Tag with pavement cyclists and having visited the wife in hospital i came home sat down with l/whisky and thought to myself once again ,whats happening to this once proud nation of ours !:devil: :crazy: :alien: :alien:
{{forumPost.upVotes}} Reply With QuoteEditLink   Report [Reported] Delete
The Huntress 17 March 2012 12:40
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Aaw Maurice love, You are feeling a bit down maybe cos your wife is in hospital and you are on your own. These things tend to weigh heaviest when we are feeling a bit vulnerable, so I hope you will turn that around to think positively, that you and the wife still remember the good times, and she will soon be home hopefully and you can both try and find the ridiculous sides of the UK situations, and find a laugh or two at the incredulous stupid antics, that morons try to entertain us with. Hard to do at times, but for instance, here in Kitchener Ontario, a 4 year old girl in kindergarten drawing class, drew a goodie and a baddie her daddy was the goodie and she drew a gun for him to shoot the baddie........ The pc teacher called the police, they arrested the Father at the school parking lot, waiting for his daughter, Soc Services picked up his 4 year old AND his 2 other kids 6 and 8 year olds or therabouts, plus his pregnant wife and interrogated them all downtown. Where did the little girl get the idea for a gun? her brothers plastic toy gun that shoots foam darts! Teacher not sorry, cops doing there duty Soc Services concerned The public outrage was not witheld,........ I wish I was the investigator on this case for him .........................mega$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ So forget being PC and be proud that some of us are still normal Cheers darlin Patricia x
Mo 17 March 2012 22:49
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
home

Quoting: Patricia Davies Aaw Maurice love, You are feeling a bit down maybe 'cos your wife is in hospital and you are on your own. These things tend to weigh heaviest when we are feeling a bit vulnerable, so I hope you will turn that around to think positively, that you and the wife still remember the good times, and she will soon be home hopefully and you can both try and find the ridiculous sides of the UK situations, and find a laugh or two at the incredulous  stupid antics, that morons try to entertain us with. Hard to do at times, but for instance, here in Kitchener Ontario, a 4 year old girl in kindergarten drawing class, drew 'a goodie and a baddie' her daddy was the goodie and she drew a gun for him to shoot the baddie........ The pc teacher called the police, they arrested the Father at the school parking lot, waiting for his daughter, Soc Services picked up his 4 year old AND his 2 other kids 6 and 8 year olds  or therabouts, plus his pregnant wife and interrogated them all downtown. Where did the little girl get the idea for a gun? her brother's plastic toy gun that shoots foam darts! Teacher not sorry, cops 'doing there duty' Soc Services 'concerned' The public outrage was not witheld,........ I wish I was the investigator on this case for him .........................mega$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ So forget being PC and be proud that some of us are still 'normal' Cheers darlin' Patricia x Thanks for that Patricia . i have got the wife homenow , but you must understand the British people are getting these situationa pushed in their faces daily , two more cases today of benifit Parasites Fiddling monies to the tune of thousands of pounds resulting in a 6 months suspended sentence , so try as we may this sort of news is on our meal tables twenty four seven ,but you seem to have your share over in Canada, regards to you Maurice x
Mo 19 March 2012 20:23
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
st patrick

Quoting: maurice robinson Thanks for that Patricia . i have got the wife homenow , but you must understand the British people are getting these situationa pushed in their faces daily , two more cases today  of benifit Parasites Fiddling monies to the tune of thousands of pounds resulting in a 6 months suspended sentence , so try as we may this sort of news is on our meal tables twenty four seven ,but you seem to have your share over in Canada,  regards to you Maurice x adding to my previouse comments Patricia .it seems that the rioting Disease has now reached your part of theWorld with the St Patricks celebrations all going wrong , that is the one fear i have about the forth comming Queens Jubilee celebrations and the Olympic games in London these Idiots and Rabble rousers are determined to undermine Democracey and they wont let Special Events stand in their way sorry to say and i know you might think i am a pessimist but i think these sort of actions are going to manifes them selves all around the world in the next decade or so ,and they will be throwig us "Old Uns " on the fire. have a nice day , ps i have the wife home from hospital now she has had a new Hip .
Ros Comain. 19 March 2012 22:35
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Quoting: maurice robinson        reigniting the issue of broken Servicemens head stones in Libya    there was a suggestion that the bodies should be repatriated back to this country  if they did wid it also by some mirical they could be Reincarnated for them to see what they gave their lives for ,so what would they see ,not a country as they left it ,but one devoid of its industrial base , unemployment ,society undermined by Political Correctness, and overloaded with Benefit Scroungers both national ,and international who come from the country/s  that they gave their lives to protect , i think that when they had had a good look round they would wish to return to be left alone.               Sorry about my Sober Mood but i have been into my local town today, most the shops and pubs closed smokers proping up doorways playing Tag with pavement cyclists and having visited the wife in hospital i came home sat down with l/whisky and thought to myself once again ,whats happening to  this once proud nation of ours ! Pleased to hear your wife is out of hospital and at home Maurice, hope she is now alright. Patricia is of course right, given the way this country is going we have to try and look at the positive side, an example of this is the changes to the benefit system which is now taking place, which can only be a good thing, lets hope that our closet liberal PM has the guts to see it through. On the PC side this is more difficult. As I have emphasised in previous posts, the left wing liberals have over the last fifty years, by stealth, intoduced laws, eg Human Rights, Equality Act, etc, with the sole aim of controlling every aspect of the law abiding citizens lives, whilst at the same time ensuring the Toe Rags can do just about what they like. Government policies are implemented, not for the good of the majority, but in the interests of the minority, who shout the loudest, you only have to listen to the BBC, who act as a mouth piece for them. On a more cheerful note, given that we are the Worlds capital for Benefits Terroism, and Immigration, I am sure you will now feel much better about things!!! Just relax Maurice, have a whisky, and sod em all.
John (Scouse) Hirons 20 March 2012 00:24
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Quoting: Michael Potter Pleased to hear your wife is out of hospital and at home Maurice, hope she is now alright. Patricia is of course right, given the way this country is going we have to try and look at the positive side, an example of this is the changes to the benefit system which is now taking place, which can only be a good thing, lets hope that our closet liberal PM has the guts to see it through.   , and sod em all.   Alright Michael, I see you have your rose tinted glasses on, either that or you're joking. You call; A tax on second bedrooms (a luxury we can't afford according to a Tory Minister) A cut in disability allowance A cut in child benefits (when the UK has the highest levels of child poverty in the EU). A cut in unemployment benefits (after the Tories have thrown millions onto the dole (causing the highest unemployment levels since the 70's). While at the same time saying that a teacher etc in the North is not worth the same pay as one in the South, which will end up with swathing pay cuts in the poorest areas of England. They are looking after the rich though; Privatizing the Police, Privatizing the road system & last but by no means least Privatizing the NHS A good thing???? I nearly forgot they are bringing in so called elected Gauleiters sorry 'Mayors' & so called elected Police chiefs to ensure they have political control of our Police force. Last edited by John (scouse) Hirons
Mo 23 March 2012 18:21
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Quoting: Michael Potter Pleased to hear your wife is out of hospital and at home Maurice, hope she is now alright. Patricia is of course right, given the way this country is going we have to try and look at the positive side, an example of this is the changes to the benefit system which is now taking place, which can only be a good thing, lets hope that our closet liberal PM has the guts to see it through.   On the PC side this is more difficult.   As I have emphasised in previous posts,  the left wing liberals have over the last fifty years, by stealth,  intoduced laws, eg Human Rights, Equality Act, etc, with the sole aim of controlling every aspect of the law abiding citizens lives, whilst at the same time ensuring the Toe Rags can do just about what they like.   Government policies are implemented, not for the good  of  the majority, but in the interests of the minority, who shout the loudest, you only have to listen to the BBC, who act as a mouth piece for them. On a more cheerful note, given that we are the Worlds capital for Benefits  Terroism, and Immigration,  I am sure you will now feel much better about things!!! Just relax Maurice, have a whisky, and sod em all. well micheal i have only just read this reply of yours so after the debacle of the budget i cant relax now that my pension has come under scrutiny and the price of booze including whisky has gone up
John (Scouse) Hirons 23 March 2012 18:28
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Quoting: maurice robinson well micheal i have only just read this reply of yours so after the debacle of the budget i cant relax now that my pension has come under scrutiny and the price of booze including whisky has gone up Alright Maurice, Have no fear mate, as the Tory front bench are whisky drinkers they have already stated this wont effect the price of the water of life.
Mo 23 March 2012 18:44
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
treatment

well here we are it is knocking Tory time and i have done my share ,but last December my wife was told by a consultant at a Private local Hospital that she needed a replacement Hip as i have stated on this site she went into that Private Hospital on March 12th to have the job done she was back home on the 17th to day she went back to that same Hospital to see the consultant and have her Stitches removed the Rub is that this was all done and paid for by the N.H.S. and by the way she had a choice so are we pre judging the changes in the N.H.S. or was my wife lucky even if she is 78 .
John (Scouse) Hirons 23 March 2012 18:55
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Quoting: maurice robinson        well here we are it is knocking Tory time and i have done my share ,but last December my wife was told by a consultant at a Private local Hospital that she needed a replacement Hip as i have stated on this site she went into that Private Hospital on March 12th to have the job done she was back home on the 17th to day she went back to that same Hospital to see the consultant and have her Stitches removed the Rub is that this was all done and paid for by the N.H.S.   and by the way she had a choice so are we pre judging the changes in the N.H.S. or was my wife lucky even if she is 78 . Alright Maurice, I wasnt making a political slagg off, I was trying to be light hearted. Im genuinely chuffed that your good lady has been set on the way to a full life.
Mo 24 March 2012 11:56
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
[QUOTE]Quoting: John (scouse) Hirons[/B] [I] Alright Maurice, I wasn't making a political slagg off, I was trying to be light hearted. I'm genuinely chuffed that your good lady has been set on the way to a full life. [/I][/QUOTE]Thanks Scouse for you r kind reply and i did understand that you were notmaking a political slagg off and took your remarks as you said light hearted, but the bottom line as to why i gave my wifes treatment as an example was why after all the years that has passed since the creation of the N.H.S and the biilions of £s that have been pumped into it by all goverments is it that the treatment she had cant be carried out "across the board ". to most patients !:thumb: :thumb: