The Voice of the Military Community
Home / Forum / fabric

fabric

{{forumThread.upVotes}} Created by Mo 12 March 2012 23:28 847 views Link  
Mo 12 March 2012 23:28
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
fabric

do you know what realy gets to me! is this constant day by day headlines that have anything to do with Money either the Banks ,financial institutions,b/millionairs,international monetry crisises,people being paid excesive wages and bonuses downto some man/women in the man/woman in the street fiddling off the benifit system and it goes on and on its about time that people realised that monies will allways be a problem its its like a disease that gets better for a while then suffers a relapse and then cures itself. but the main point i am making is this ,that whilst this obsession with Money is the headline the the fabric and foundations of this country is being destroyed ,Socialy,Moraly,and structialy wehave lost our freedom of speech , weare not allowed ad/lib with one another i.e. share ajoke we cant have a cigarette with a pint we cant wolf whistle wecant wear our religiouse faith symbol and it goes on and on we will soon have to recycle when we break wind. no its not money that is destroying this country its the greed of the political correctness brigade supported by the man i used to admire and that is David Cameron, i will vote for U/KIP.next time.
{{forumPost.upVotes}} Reply With QuoteEditLink   Report [Reported] Delete
Syd Jones 14 March 2012 17:46
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Well Maurice, I cant think of anything that David Cameron has done, that might merit much in the way of admiration! He did claim to be the natural successor to Tony Blair and sadly it looks as though he could be. He is certainly very good at saying what he is about to do and then not doing it and I am rapidly coming to the conclusion that, just like Blair, he is an extremely slippery customer... and about as trustworthy. Cheers, Syd.
David Mills 10 April 2012 10:14
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Resounding words.

Have to say your words ring a few bells with me too Maurice. The other three parties have been given go after go in power and to my way of thinking found to be wanting. I also intend voting Ukip in the next election, what the heck they cant be any worse. (I Hope)