{{page.notificationBar.message}}
The Voice of the Military Community
Home / Forum / topics we cant get into

topics we cant get into

{{forumThread.upVotes}} Created by Bald Eagle 4 March 2012 18:56 725 views Link  
Bald Eagle 4 March 2012 18:56
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
topics we cant get into

can someone ( anyone ) tell me why i cant access certain topics that have been posted by members , is it because bad / unsuitable language has been used ? i would not have thought that was the case , especially seeing who has done the posting. so just what could the reason be ? surely it cant be bad enough for ex servicemen / women not to see . or unless it related to the OSact , which i also doubt . just curious, i cant ( apart from personal verbal abuse ) understand this removal of topics.
{{forumPost.upVotes}} Reply With QuoteEditLink   Report [Reported] Delete
Bald Eagle 4 March 2012 19:04
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
apology

sorry everone. i got a little box that popped up saying this topic not available , i have had this before on 1 or 2 occasions , which confused me . but eventually DID pick up the said topic . so i no longer need any feedback from my previous question . put it down to a senior moment , or just stupid of me . thanks anyway
Mike Pass 4 March 2012 19:48
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Hhhmmm!!!!

It is not as simple as that, Ken. We are all having the issue of being unable to enter different threads. It IS a fault and it is high time that is was dealt with. I am not interested in entering through View all new posts I should not have to!!!!!!!
Bald Eagle 5 March 2012 18:34
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
thanks mike, thought it was just me. maybe i`m not quite so daft after all ( but that in itself could be debatable ) . sounds like its more technical / political than i thought , but at least i now know.