The Voice of the Military Community
Home / Forum / horse

horse

{{forumThread.upVotes}} Created by Mo 02 March 2012 12:56 888 views Link  
Mo 02 March 2012 12:56
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
horse

so what Dvid cameron rode a horse lent by the police . i drove acar lent by my Gaffer . there are people being slaughtered in Syria and all the gutter Prees want to do is to stir the sh*it about a poor innocent horse being ried by the future priminister.
{{forumPost.upVotes}} Reply With QuoteEditLink   Report [Reported] Delete
Steve Greenwood 02 March 2012 13:23
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
This must count amongst the biggest non-stories of present times! The real story would have been if he had ridden Rebeka Brooks (if he could have seen past all that red hair!!!)
Terry Carey 02 March 2012 19:21
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
horse

Too true lads, too true!!!!! I agree completely with you both. TC.
Mo 02 March 2012 19:33
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
hair

Quoting: Steve Greenwood This must count amongst the biggest non-stories of present times! The real story would have been if he had ridden Rebeka Brooks (if he could have seen past all that red hair!!!) He could have also used the Red Hair to hang on "in" there (if you get my gist! )
John (Scouse) Hirons 02 March 2012 19:45
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
So true, whats wrong with the leader of the current government riding a horse that was lent by the Police to a female heading a paper that has broken the law so badly that its owner shut it down. Anybody would think she was facing criminal charges.
Forum post attachment
Nobby 02 March 2012 22:21
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Quoting: John (scouse) Hirons So true, what's wrong with the leader of the current government riding a horse that was lent by the Police to a female heading a paper that has broken the law so badly that it's owner shut it down. Anybody would think she was facing criminal charges. Not yet! I for one dont believe for a nano-second that, as an editor of a major newspaper, she didnt know the sources of some of what she published. Its stretching credibility a bit far, a bit like riding a ex-police horse. It wasnt "Mr Ed" was it?
Forum post attachment