{{page.notificationBar.message}}
The Voice of the Military Community
Home / Forum / hms raleigh 1941

hms raleigh 1941

{{forumThread.upVotes}} Created by Teresa Thomasson 28 February 2012 20:11 927 views Link  
Teresa Thomasson 28 February 2012 20:11
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
hms raleigh 1941

hi can u halp me find out myg/dads nave histry all i have is a pic with 16/4/1941 o/ seaman H Stanley mess 26 JX 256480 h m s raleigh cornwall on the back i now he sad he was in subs to this isall i now ha no its not he also did pay cor i think just out siyd worcester /drightwich i do remamber the partes in the mesa hut at christmas this is all i have can u halpe me
{{forumPost.upVotes}} Reply With QuoteEditLink   Report [Reported] Delete
Mac 28 February 2012 20:35
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Quoting: teresa thomasson hi can u halp me find out myg/dads nave histry all i have is a pic with 16/4/1941 o/ seaman H Stanley mess 26 JX 256480 h m s raleigh cornwall on the back  i now he sad he was in subs to this isall i now ha no its not he also did pay cor i think just out siyd worcester /drightwich i do remamber the partes in the mesa hut at christmas  this is all i have can u halpe me Teresa. The following site will tell you how to research your GFs Royal Navy records You can also download the forms on line. Just copy and paste or type in the address. Hope this is of use to you. http://www.royalnavyresearcharchive.org.uk/Records_page.htm
{{forumPost.upVotes}} Reply With QuoteEditLink   Report [Reported] Delete