{{page.notificationBar.message}}
The Voice of the Military Community
Home / Forum / Windows View Indicator

Windows View Indicator

{{forumThread.upVotes}} Created by Bill Minto 21 February 2012 21:26 963 views Link  
Bill Minto 21 February 2012 21:26
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Windows View Indicator

When changing windows view there is usually a moving green bar at the screen bottom indicating progress. After a Macafee update I have lost this. Any ideas.?
{{forumPost.upVotes}} Reply With QuoteEditLink   Report [Reported] Delete
Murray Whyte 21 February 2012 22:58
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Bill, You dont say what Browser you are using. On Firefox and Internet Explorer there should be a drop down menu at the top of your browser entitled View Click on that followed by Toolbars. Ensure that Add-on Bar (Firefox) or Status Bar (Internet Explorer) has a tick against it. If they dont just left click on it. Hopefully, this will re-instate it.
Bill Minto 22 February 2012 15:23
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Found the Status box Murray. Already ticked. Reticked it but no joy
Bill Minto 26 February 2012 20:05
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Hi Murray Since my last post Ive found that my Macavee security as switched me to IE9 at the last update.This is when my problems started. I still cant cure it with reticking Status bar. Any ideas? Bill
Bob (Tuffy ) Draper 27 February 2012 08:21
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Quoting: Bill Minto Hi Murray Since my last post Ive found that my Macavee security as switched me to IE9 at the last update.This is when my problems started. I still cant cure it with reticking Status bar. Any ideas? Bill Hi Bill, Progress bar is not in ie9, if you want, you can delete ie9 and you will revert back to your last ie. go to control panel, click on programs and features, click on , view installed updates, select ie9 and delete it. restart pc, that should solve your problem.
Bill Minto 27 February 2012 11:10
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Thanks Bob I thought it must be someting like that. I,ll have to have a think about changing back to IE8 or not. Thanks again Bill