{{page.notificationBar.message}}
The Voice of the Military Community
Home / Forum / Ali Dizaei

Ali Dizaei

{{forumThread.upVotes}} Created by John Richards 18 February 2012 14:49 915 views Link  
Frank 18 February 2012 14:49
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
bob masterson (bat) hms victorious 1962
{{forumPost.upVotes}} Reply With QuoteEditLink   Report [Reported] Delete
John Richards 18 February 2012 16:09
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Ali Dizaei

There has been a lot of coverage in the press recently of the conviction and imprisonment of former Scotland Yard Commander Ali Dizaei. Without exception all that has been said and written about this man has been nasty, spiteful and vindictive. This is not the British way of doing things, and I would like to redress the balance and say a few words in support of this long serving police officer. He is . . . .er . .was . . . er . . . .used to be . . . . . .like . . .I mean . . . . . . . . was . . . . . sort of . . . er . . . . . . . . . . . .
Mac 18 February 2012 16:45
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Quoting: John Richards There has been a lot of coverage in the press recently of the conviction and imprisonment of former Scotland Yard Commander Ali Dizaei. Without exception all that has been said and written about this man has been nasty, spiteful and vindictive. This is not the British way of doing things, and I would like to redress the balance and say a few words in support of this long serving police officer. He is . . . .er . .was . . . er . . . .used to be  . . . . . .like . . .I mean . . . . . . . . was . . . . . sort of  . . . er . . . . . .  . . . . . . Bent!!!!
Nobby 18 February 2012 17:44
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Yep! bent! You couldnt bend a piece of copper wire to match him, but he did expose the fragile state of the system which eventually removed him. I say eventually, because he flaunted the Political Correctness angle at every turn, even to the point, more than once, of claiming he was being targeted on racist grounds because hes Iranian. Just putting aside for a moment that anyone from a country as corrupt as Iran could get to his rank, he played the race card every time...and almost won.
Terry Carey 18 February 2012 18:27
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Ali Dizaei.

Thats the worrying thing Colin. Theres still a long way to go before we get to the point where the Police in general and the Met in particular are not considered to be institutionally racist. This is mostly because of the Stephen Lawrence affair and political correctness. Why is there a need for the associations of Black and/or Asian coppers? Answer - there isnt but just try to start one for White officers and see what happens. Dizaei was promoted time and again above his capabilities just to shut him up. The ploy didnt work because he simply kept on exploiting the idiots who thought they could contain him. The first time he tried it they should have called his bluff and fired him. Once he was out of the force he would have had no power to affect matters. TC.
John Richards 1 March 2012 12:27
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Ali Dizaei

This odious person has been released after serving two weeks of his three year sentence. The reason? Simple. He has already served 15 months of his previous four year sentence. Thats what they say so who are we to argue?
Terry Carey 1 March 2012 17:10
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Ali Dizaei

It wouldnt surprise me to see him as the new Metropolitan Police Commissioner in a couple of weeks. TC.