{{page.notificationBar.message}}
The Voice of the Military Community
Home / Forum / Patricia Davis

Patricia Davis

{{forumThread.upVotes}} Created by The Scottish Tornado 14 February 2012 08:15 2478 views Link  
The Scottish Tornado 14 February 2012 08:15
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Patricia Davis

Happy Birthday to you Patricia with love and beat wishes from Vicky and Ian Patricia Vicky asked if I would put this post ans announcement on for her Last edited by June Clubb (nee LONG)
{{forumPost.upVotes}} Reply With QuoteEditLink   Report [Reported] Delete
Steve Greenwood 14 February 2012 08:40
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Happy Birthday, Patricia. May all the things you wish for come true.
Alfie 14 February 2012 08:45
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
a very happy birthday patricia, enjoy.
Murray Whyte 14 February 2012 09:08
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Many Happy Returns Patricia. Dont have too many.
..... 14 February 2012 09:45
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Mazel Tov Young Lady, Best wishes John and Gwyn Daly
John Richards 14 February 2012 10:11
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Patricia

Happy Birthday Bubbles Grandad JJ xxx
Mike Pass 14 February 2012 11:50
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Hhhmmm!!!

How many bloody birthdays do you have each year?????????? Best wishes again, anyway. Have a good one. Val and Mike.
Edward (Borneo Veteran) 14 February 2012 11:52
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Birthdays >>Anniversaries

Happy birthday and may you have many more.
John (Scouse) Hirons 14 February 2012 12:31
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Many happy returns of the day Little Sis, well have a doctor standing by for when you get your bumps.
Jacky Kelly 14 February 2012 13:03
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Patricia

Patricia Have A Wonderful Day.On This Your Birthday. No Use Looking For Prince Charming.? You Have Already Met Him
Forum post attachment
The Huntress 14 February 2012 13:31
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Quoting: jack (jock) kelly Patricia Have A Wonderful Day.On This Your Birthday. No Use Looking For Prince Charming.? You Have Already Met Him Haha You got that right Jacky love I fell for you when I saw the picture of you in uniform on the Tank ! I knew our darling Vicky would get through first somehow, June, she never misses ANYONES birthday, we cant be without her. Thank you for your wishes Tornado,and wish Sandy a Happy valentines from me. Dont kiss him though, I will do that in person. Thank you Steve for your wishes, love, I am blessed, I have everything I ever wanted. Dont have to many, Murray? I hope you meant drinks and not birthdays Too late ion the drinks, the party was last Saturday.! Thank you, dear Robert for your good wishes, and your cup of cheer is enjoyment for me everyday.love Hi J.D. Thank you too love and Gwyn too for your good wishes, I hope you two have a lovely Valentines Day. Aaaaaaah, my lost love J.J.xxxx I thought you had forgotten your Bubbles. Now you are forgiven for leaving me at the cyber altar. I Dont think M.P. or Scouse have forgotten it though. Mike wanted to play at being Rev, Roger and Scouse still wants to wear a zoot suit. How many birthdays, Dahrling M.P, you have heard of Royalty of course, only two? They are just coming twice as fast though now ! Happy Valentines Day to you and Val and thank you for your magnaminous quote. Thank you Edward for your good wishes,and I hope you have a nice Valentines Dinner out, planned for tonight , love. Oh Gawd, Scouse love, no bumps please and no Doctors, if its not broke, dont fix it, thats what I say! I hope you have something romantic planned for Sandie tonight.
Forum post attachment
Emlyn Evans 14 February 2012 17:18
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Patricia

A very very Happy Birthday even if you are purloining my catch phrase Here is my good buddy (he was my best man in 1971) drinking your health.
Forum post attachment
Margaret 14 February 2012 17:44
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Patricia Davies

Happy birthday Pattricia...i know you had a good one.... You old trout!!only you could have arranged to be born on Valentines day..... only kidding
Terry Carey 14 February 2012 18:08
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Patricia Davis

Happy Birthday Patricia from your namesake and me. So, A Valentines Day baby eh? Does that mean double pressies? In that case double kisses XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX TC.
The Huntress 14 February 2012 18:16
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Quoting: Emlyn Evans A very very Happy Birthday even if you are purloining my catch phrase Here is my good buddy (he was my best man in 1971) drinking your health. Cheers Em! err, is he married ? Thank him for me.
Forum post attachment
The Huntress 14 February 2012 18:18
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Quoting: Margaret Turner Happy birthday Pattricia...i know you had a good one.... You old trout!!only you could have arranged to be born on Valentines day..... only kidding Margaret love, Thats a good one, Tony made me a card that said " The old Crow is 7 0 keep drinking the embalming fluid ! Yikes! cracked me up
The Huntress 14 February 2012 18:20
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Quoting: Terry Carey Happy Birthday Patricia from your namesake and me.  So, A Valentine's Day baby eh?  Does that mean double pressies?  In that case double kisses               XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX               XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX TC. Aaaawww T.C. How lovely, and Happy Valentines Day to you and Patricia. As for the doubles, I did get rather a lot of pressies , so yes I will take the double kisses ....anytime. Thankyou love.
John Richards 14 February 2012 18:26
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Quoting: Patricia Davies Aaaaaaah, my lost love J.J.xxxx I thought you had forgotten your Bubbles. Now you are forgiven for leaving me at the cyber altar. I Don't think M.P. or Scouse have forgotten it though. Mike wanted to play at being Rev, Roger and Scouse still wants to wear a zoot suit. Cyber altar ???? Now she tells me ! I waited seven years under the Chuppah until the men in white suits came to get me.
Little Mo 14 February 2012 19:19
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Happy Birthday Patricia and may you enjoy many more in the future. Best wishes, Maureen.
Pamela Forbes 14 February 2012 23:17
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Hi Patricia. If I can only manage one post it has to be this one. Sending love and best wishes for a very happy birthday. p.s. As it is Valentines Day Daisy sends a woof and a lick to Bandit and says that hes not to worry about Macy as she has enough love for everyone!!
Forum post attachment
Sigs 15 February 2012 17:27
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
birthdays/anniversaries>>patricia davia

Quoting: Patricia Davies well done young lady lots of love .  Margaret love,  That's a good one, Tony made me a card that said " The old Crow is 7  0  keep drinking the embalming fluid !  Yikes! cracked me up
Forum post attachment
John Richards 15 February 2012 18:06
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Patricia Davis

How could we forget the official birthday photograph?
Forum post attachment
The Huntress 15 February 2012 18:12
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Quoting: Maureen Cartwright nee Lawrence Happy Birthday Patricia and may you enjoy many more in the future. Best wishes, Maureen. Thank you so much, Maureen love, nice to see you again. I hope you had a very Happy Valentines day.
The Huntress 15 February 2012 18:16
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Thank you Pamela dear, I really appreciate your effort and Bandit is happy now he sends lot of licks to Daisy. I really hope you get to feeling better and much stronger soon love.
The Huntress 15 February 2012 18:19
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Thank you George, for your good wishes, very much appreciated love. I hope you had a wonderful Valentines Day.
The Huntress 15 February 2012 18:21
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Quoting: John Richards How could we forget the official birthday photograph? Ooooh, you rotter, JJxx , you promised that was our little secret! Now that little Tornado June knows my secret weapons stash !
Forum post attachment
John Richards 16 February 2012 10:45
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Quoting: Patricia Davies Ooooh, you rotter, JJxx , you promised that was our little secret! Now that little Tornado June knows my secret weapons stash ! Sorry about that, Bubbles I apologise. I thought it was OK to show the ones with your clothes on.
Colum 16 February 2012 14:16
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
A very very happy birthday from me as well Patricia. And may you have all the luck of the Oirish that you deserve. I hope you have many many more.
The Huntress 16 February 2012 14:28
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
My Darling little Leprechaun , Colum Thank you sweetie, I found that pot of oirish gold when I first met you and planted the magic kiss. So another of my secrets out, ladies, to find that pot of oirish gold, you have to kiss a Leprechaun and I/we have our own.