{{page.notificationBar.message}}
The Voice of the Military Community
Home / Forum / rum rats

rum rats

{{forumThread.upVotes}} Created by Bungy 18 January 2012 18:43 1315 views Link  
Bungy 18 January 2012 18:43
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
rum rats

come on fellers where are all the RUM RATS??????
{{forumPost.upVotes}} Reply With QuoteEditLink   Report [Reported] Delete
John (Scouse) Hirons 18 January 2012 19:56
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Quoting: alan williams come on fellers where are all the RUM RATS?????? Alright Alan, The answer is I dont know but its good to see you posting again.
Bungy 19 January 2012 19:48
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
rum rats

Hiya Scouse,thanks for replying mate.Yes its been quite a while since posting on F.R. you know how it is you go off onto some thing else and you never seem to find time to get back to  do the posting that you want to.DOES THAT MAKE SENSE ?????? HAVE A DRINK ON ME!!!! Hello to all the cybers i have missed you all. Last edited by alan williams
Forum post attachment
The Huntress 19 January 2012 21:33
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Quoting: alan williams Hiya Scouse,thanks for replying mate.Yes its been quite a while since posting on F.R. you know how it is you go off onto some thing else and you never seem to find time to get back to  do the posting that you want to.DOES THAT MAKE SENSE ?????? HAVE A DRINK ON ME!!!! Hello to all the cyber's i have missed you all. Last edited by alan williams We missed you too Bungy love, Thank goodness for emails though eh? Think I will have that drink now, Thanks Bungy
Forum post attachment
Roly01 20 January 2012 06:07
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Hiya Taffy. I am still around Bungy, both in shape and in person. You have bought me so many bloody drinks, but I never seem to get them...........So what is the explanation? Happy New Year Bungy.
Bungy 20 January 2012 19:55
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
rum rats

Quoting: Patricia Davies We missed you too Bungy love,  Thank goodness for emails though eh? Think I will have that drink now,  Thanks Bungy Hello Patricia, wonderful to hear from you. before i start i must apologise if you received any inappropriate e-mails from me,i dont know how my forwarding list got mixed up,getting old i think.NO idont think I know.anyway sorry again. i have some brilliant news, we have been made Great grandparents. Fantastic, he was 8lb 14th Jan. his name is Harrison James Mcintosh.
Forum post attachment