{{page.notificationBar.message}}
The Voice of the Military Community
Home / Forum / Site Support

Site Support

{{forumThread.upVotes}} Created by Sit Vis Nobiscum. 6 January 2012 08:12 893 views Link  
Sit Vis Nobiscum. 6 January 2012 08:12
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Site Support

"We will reply to your query once again usually within 24 hours, although we pride ourselves in often responding more quickly. Our aim is to provide you with excellent customer service as usual." I have to assume that site support is overwhelmed with issues as 24hrs have passed and I have not even recieved an acknowledgement to my question. Last edited by Colin Davies
{{forumPost.upVotes}} Reply With QuoteEditLink   Report [Reported] Delete
Vicky 6 January 2012 08:48
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
site support

Whenever I have contacted admin I have received an answer within 24 hours and usually quicker than that.
Sit Vis Nobiscum. 6 January 2012 10:12
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Quoting: vicky codling nee bassett Whenever I have contacted admin I have received an answer within 24 hours and usually quicker than that. Probably still hung over vicky
Timbo 6 January 2012 16:18
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
apologies!

Sorry chaps & ladies, we have, for the first time ever to be fair, been caught out on support requests! PhilB has been off sick all week and we were closed 23Dec-02Jan in any case. I have returned from Italy and found a large amount of work undone, so weve been playing catch-up all day! I will try and at least respond if not resolve all support requests personally ASAP. My thanks for your patience. Just so you know: you cannot for the life of you get decent Rum anywhere in Rome!
Scouse 6 January 2012 16:34
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Tim Please don't worry about any complaints here .Compaired to many other sites this one works great . Old proverb Everything is all right in the world till I have a problem. Old REME saying. If it wont come off use a hammer, the bigger the better. Last edited by thomas fleming
..... 6 January 2012 16:48
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Quoting: Tim Hayhoe Sorry chaps & ladies, we have, for the first time ever to be fair, been caught out on support requests! PhilB has been off sick all week and we were closed 23Dec-02Jan in any case. I have returned from Italy and found a large amount of work undone, so we've been playing catch-up all day! I will try and at least respond if not resolve all support requests personally ASAP. My thanks for your patience. Just so you know: you cannot for the life of you get decent Rum anywhere in Rome! Did you try the Vat 69 Tim?.
Syd Jones 12 February 2012 17:51
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Quoting: john daly Did you try the Vat 69 Tim?. Vat 69 RUM JD? Well I never! Cheers anyway, Syd.