{{page.notificationBar.message}}
The Voice of the Military Community
Home / Forum / Cyber Family 172

Cyber Family 172

{{forumThread.upVotes}} Created by Margaret 13 December 2011 14:00 38479 views Link  
Margaret 13 December 2011 14:00
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Cyber Family 172

Here we are family in our castle in herefordshire.the drinks are ready in the bar and all the firess are lit in your rooms...i am off to have a look around Symonds Yat.... see ya later .... oh i forgot to tell ,the renovations will be finished by weekend.... Last edited by Margaret Turner
Forum post attachment
{{forumPost.upVotes}} Reply With QuoteEditLink   Report [Reported] Delete
Vicky 13 December 2011 14:38
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
cf172

Thats Tintern Abbey isnt it Margaret. We could have a nice meal in the cafe nearby, they used to do good food when we were there. How is Phil today?
Margaret 13 December 2011 16:38
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
cf 172

Quoting: vicky codling nee bassett Thats Tintern Abbey isnt it Margaret. We could have a nice meal in the cafe nearby, they used to do good food when we were there. How is Phil today? Yes Vicky it is,i love it round there,but it will be a bit draughty till the windows are fitted....its not a castle really either but i like it ...and yes there is a lovely cafe as well as a nice pub....
Roly01 13 December 2011 17:33
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Didnt escape, and remember you all owe me the rent for the last digs. Leaving me behind with the unpaid bills. Woke up at 0300 and wondered if anyone was around and found that you had all done a midnight flit on me. Pitch black outside and so hot. Had to let Caddy out for a piddle. OK! Now I have found you, I am off back to bed for another hour or two.
Murray Whyte 13 December 2011 18:17
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Quoting: Arthur(Roly) Rowsell Pitch black outside and so hot. Is that the rum you are talking about
Murray Whyte 13 December 2011 18:19
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Forgot to put an attachment on my last post. For Margaret.
Forum post attachment
John (Scouse) Hirons 13 December 2011 18:45
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Mine Fuhrer & I have taken up residence in the west wing, have a buxom serving wench (of lusty disposition) bring a bottle of malmsey wine for Mistress Hirons & a tankard of mead for my ignoble self.
Roly01 13 December 2011 19:50
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Quoting: Murray Whyte Is that the rum you are talking about I love rum Murray, but not at 0350 in the morning It will keep though til later!
Handle Oval Balls With Care. 13 December 2011 20:34
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Evening all.No rain,but was quite windy throughout the night,I know because Glenda told me as I slept through it. So Phil is up to his old tricks again I see Margaret,but this time I cant put the blame on him sneaking off for the nosh. It cant be any fun for either of you when all this crap keeps happening. Not seen the little Spitfire for a couple of days,so hope she is still not hiding under the tree. Thanks for the card Harry,delivered by Shyte hawk this morning.I still dont know the reason for your scan,but just hope that all is well with it. I am not suprised you went out while Ian played with his ropes again Vicky,saves your lugs getting burnt.
Colum 13 December 2011 21:22
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Good evening all. Moved again I see - Roly m8 i will help you pay the bills as i didnt move either. I hope its warm and cosy Margaret. It has bucketed down here all evening and half the afternoon and gale force winds didnt help either. Hot hot hot in ozland. Thanaks for sharing that with us. Thanks for the card Harry. Hope you are well. What is the news on Phil Margaret. I hope Jacky gets out of doc for christmas - if not i pity the poor staff haha. All for now.
The Scottish Tornado 13 December 2011 21:52
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Good evening all its freezing here and very windy think it will snow soon its that cold. Vicky I am feeling a lot better but its still hanging about I have had a few lazy days. I still havent done anything about my christmas shopping but will have to get going Roly Connor is in Perth and will be there for a month there is a gathering of the Mc Leod Clan and it looks as though they are having a ball Colum I will find out about the turkey capsules it would save a lot of work two capsules and a few drams would be fine Mike I am bl--dy freezing here under the tree no much wander I am feeling poorly you better buck up or I will get Margaret to launch th frying pan Harry how are you my daffling hope you are keeping yourself cosy or are youi having better weather than we are Margaret,Amelia is soooo cute and Ryan looks so good with her. Nice view of the curtains looks like you have them under control now Like your story Ray it made me chuckle Margarets response had me laughing as well. Hope you and Shirl are not too hot Am going now as the twins are still not sleeping so will have to get the serious voice on Love to you all June
Margaret 13 December 2011 22:01
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
cf 172

Quoting: Murray Whyte Forgot to put an attachment on my last post. For Margaret. Hi there Murray,i am impressed,love what you did with the pic.thankyou very much.
Forum post attachment
Margaret 13 December 2011 22:08
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
cf 172

harry nixon ""Big Eats"" Membership Level: Full Posts: 7530 Status: Offline CF 171 Morning all sunshine and showers with a strong breeze Vicky did Ian get his boat tied up, those viruses are a pain in the you know what. The Kindle is good I have got one for Kevin he is an avid reader, I have a Kindle app on my puter and the books are wide ranging. My appointment was put back til the 19th so am still waiting for the results. Colum we are all in the same boat with the weather and it is going to get worse according to the warnings being issued. I think you have the right idea so take advantage of Margaret's soup offer they are on a par with her roasties. Margaret got the photos they are lovely her car looks better than mine, Phil doesn't get much luck couldn't have been the food Mike says he's after what with his sore throat, I was breaking my back yesterday writing cards so back to normal chores today. Roly stay in your pit for a couple of hours longer you will feel better. June where are you out looking for Mike? Everyone have a great day. Hi Harry love,i meant to reply in 171 but have only just got back to reply Glad you like the pics,she is changing so fast, her car is newer than yours,but i cant think you would swop yours for hers,pink just isnt your colour... hope you are keeping well and warm....Phil is eating a bit better now,but he still couldnt manage the hospital stuff...
Margaret 13 December 2011 22:39
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
cf 172

Quoting: Colum Doherty Good evening all.   Moved again I see - Roly m8 i will help you pay the bills as i didnt move either.  I hope its warm and cosy Margaret. It has bucketed down here all evening and half the afternoon and gale force winds didnt help either. Hot hot hot in ozland.  Thanaks for sharing that with us. Thanks for the card Harry.  Hope you are well. What is the news on Phil Margaret. I hope Jacky gets out of doc for christmas - if not i pity the poor staff haha. All for now. Hi Colum.... Phil is feeling better now thanks,fingers crossed he stays that way,but i wouldnt hold my breath... you never can tell.....keep arm and batten down the hatches...... Hi Mike,good to see you...yes not been a great time again here,but seeing Amelia adds to my blessings,Ryan is doing so well and is here most of the week,so its not all bad...and when Phil feels ok he makes a mean salad...what more can a woman ask? Hi June love, yes the curtains are beginning to behave but only with my perseverance and patience,cos when Phil pulls them open you should see them then.... i hope you are feeling better,how have the cranberry capsules helped? if at all...... Scouse love,just pulll the ring pull and a buxom wench will be there to pander to your every whim,but i am sure i heard Sandie mention she was going to put a stop to your shenanagins..... be afraid!be very afraid,she has another serf lined up and i helped pick HIM out.....
Colum 14 December 2011 00:12
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Good evening all and the rain is coming down in buckets. So no snow again. June Iam very glad to hear you are much better. Hot wine with a little sugar is a good cure for the cold. Clan gatherings are great and it will give Conor a chance to meet all his kinfolk. He is probably in the pool at the moment. Great experience for him. Never mind the capsules June get the real thing - jees but i do love turkey with all the trimming - no brussel sprouts though. Turkey salads are good to Margaret and not too taxing on Phil. I cant get the attachments - could you e mail the pix please i would love to see them. Is Amelia near the walking stage yet. Ryan will be a good babysitter. How is his wee job going at McDs. All for now i am off to me bed. Good night andgod bless you all.
Forum post attachment
John (Scouse) Hirons 14 December 2011 04:33
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Quoting: Margaret Turner Scouse love,just pulll the ring pull and a buxom wench will be there to pander to your every whim,but i am sure i heard Sandie mention she was going to put a stop to your shenanagins..... be afraid!be very afraid,she has another serf lined up and i helped pick HIM out..... Alright Margaret, The bugger, she told me she used Daz!
Vicky 14 December 2011 08:08
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
cf172

Good morning everyone, a quieter day with the weather so far but the next lot of gales are on the way. We lost a couple of fence panels but Ian has fixed them for the time being until after the weekend as we are away at Traceys this weekend. He managed to rescue the boat as well but this is only fixed temporarily until after Christmas when he will be bringing it home for some maintenance but not until he has decorated the dining room. We are off to Derek and Marys today to swap family presents and I want to stop off at Ringwood Market on the way. Margaret it was good to chat last night, hope Phil is on the mend now, and that you have a stress free Christmas. June if you are not completly better soon get off to the Drs as you dont want to be suffering over Christmas. Colum I will have your share of the sprouts, I love them. Harry my great niece has a kindle so I looked at hers last Saturday, I want mine for when we are away to save taking books with me as I get through 3 or 4 books a week. Good luck for Monday. Have a nice day everyone,take care and keep warm.
Colum 14 December 2011 08:48
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Good morning all. Hi Vicky - i have just wakened to a complete blanket of snow and still snowing mad now. My ben will be over the moon. Kids on way to school seem happier with the snow than the rain. I am glad i got the fence fixed when i did. Those panels arent much god in heavy storms and mine werent covered by insurance. As Vicky says June get to the docs and get sorted out before christmas. Serf is good too Scouse. From souwester to skis in one easy move - bah %^%%$%%^ing humbug. I am ssure there is about 2 inches of snor out there already.
Roly01 14 December 2011 09:39
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Evening to all. Just back from a drinkese session with my mate Jeff. He is batchelor this week as his wife is busy chasing the wild life (possums, snakes and birds ) up at Gladstone. Jeff and I dont want to chase that sort of wildlife.!! Just had a phone call from some lady in New Zealand about a news letter she wants to send. Told her to fill her boots. She seems to know the owners, but did not distinguish me from them. Invite for Christmas dinner has just been removed from the calender. (They have to go away) So I am making my own arrangements now. Me and two dogs and 7 chooks and a bottle of rum. Mmmnnn, could be a interesting day! Anybody want to join me? Just had fresh vegies from organic garden and a steak for tea.....Mmmnnn Del..ic..ious!!!!! Now having a drop of cococola and a fancy Captains Morgan Rum and then off to bed with the dog. Night all
Handle Oval Balls With Care. 14 December 2011 12:36
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Afternoon all from a sun blessed Costa Brid.We have clear blue skies,and feels a few degrees warmer then late. Of course Sandie uses DAZ Scouse,thats his bloody name. Friends of ours live in Perth June,and I ring them quite often,so if you are going out that way,I will pack my case. I suggest you tie a long rope to Bens sledge Colum,and pull him up to the front door without you going out. Good that things have settled for Phil Margaret,and is hoped that they continue to.I mean,who else is going to peel the spuds for your Xmas dinner. No Xmas dinner provided Roly? maybe the dogs will share their bowl with you. I noticed that Harry had to be guarded to this abode after losing his way,but just maybe You had not finished your dinner. I also see that Ray and Hugh are lost,so maybe we should send out a search party for them.
Jacky Kelly 14 December 2011 14:13
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
CYBER FAMILY 172

Good Afternoon To You Margaret. Wendy. Teresa. Vicky. Sheila. Patricia .Adele. Eve. Julie. Pat. Rita. Theresa. Tracy. Sheila(j).Sue Kate. June Pamela Christine. Mike. Harry. Colum.Roly Byron. Murray. Arthur. Ian ,Charlie. Eddie. Trevor. Pete. John Scouse,Hirons. Ron. Ray. Donald. Gordon. Graham. Phillip. David. Fred. Gus. Carl. (rev)John. Bob. Mick. Alan. Tony. Emlyn. Owen..Mathew. James.. Kevin. Andrew. Steve.Frank.Hugh.Gerard.Doug Kingo Maurice Wazza And All The Rest Of The Family Have A Nice Wednesday Vicky Got Your Card And Calender. Thanks Flower. Margaret.And Patricia. Thank You For Phoning June. Very Thoughtful Of Yous."THANKS" (Jacks Back)
Forum post attachment
Colum 14 December 2011 15:01
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Good afternoon all - oodles of %^%^^%ing snow this morning but now a big thaw is on. Must watch the pipes just in case. Hi Mike and Glenda - sunshine what on earth is that. It was herte for a while this morning but very hazy - must be that thats causing the melt. I hope you are very hot hot hot today again Roly. No christmas dinner for you - surely you can get a dinner at the annual cookout for the veterans on christmas day. Harry back in the fold again - happy days. Hello Jacky I take it you are home again or are you posting from hospital. You must be lots better. Keep on keeping on - regards to June. Ray and Hugh will appear shortly - mark my words. Not as cold as it was - found 2 holes in me boots so that another pair i need to buy. All for now take care Colum.
Roly01 14 December 2011 19:29
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Good morning to all and a special welcome to Jack from Glasgow, who has come back to the fold. Hope that you are betterer mate and the nurses left you alone. Colum, If you have holes in your boots, then plug them holes with selestic or some rubber cement. Good stuff and saves you spending beer money on footwear. Thank you Vicky for the card and the calender. It arrived yesterday. Another masterpiece by yourself. Big meeting in Maleny this morning that I have to chair as the President is away. I will have to leave here an hour before the start of the meeting. I will claim my petrol allowance this time. I have a Xmas dinner arranged for self now. The dogs and I will share the remains of the soup made from the bones of a long dead Kangaroo. Then I will toast you all with the bottle of rum I have hidden for the special occassion. Never fear, even the labradores are contributing to the cause, they bought me a dove which had hit the front window and broke its neck. Life is so hard in this country OK all, I must get moving and sort myself out. Have a great day and June, get betterer as well. Your bludging to much!
Hugh Removed 14 December 2011 19:42
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Good evening all you are right Colum I am back in the fold. It was a bit of a shock to the system getting off the plane this evening. From 26c down to 3c in four short hours. Good job Stephen was waiting for us with a nice warm car. Hows Phil Margaret? hope hes much better. I expect I have missed hearing about your Scan results Harry I hope it was Ok. I have to book to see the doc about a lump which I am pretty sure is an hernia. If they decide to op or not I will leave to them to decide. No pain at the moment. Had two in resent years so not to concerned about it. Very sorry if I have missed any ones posts in 171. If the weather fine I will be off to hit that little white ball and hope to get rid of a few pounds I have put on over the last few weeks. To many bigs eats and far to much beer. Call off the search party Mike I am now back home and dont have to walk up and down 70 steps to use the computer. If I had known there is an ariel you can plug in and point it to the free wifi zone. Hi June hope you are Ok with all that wind you had last week. Better get unpacked now and it will case of washing it all and repacking ready for our next visit in 9 weeks.
Margaret 14 December 2011 20:22
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
cf 172

Evening family from a rather cold Bury,we seem to have got away with the worst of the storms so far,they have forecast more storms for tom and some snow for us,i dont care what it does so long as the gales pass us by as i am worried about my fencing,(makes a change from Phil ) Glad to see you back home hugh,get the heating on and keep it on,you will be noticing the difference.... harry has had to wait till next monday for his results so he is still on edge waiting... Hi Jack love... i hope you are feeling much better now.... when did they let you out? keep taking the tablets love and Phil and me are glad you are home...keep well and take care... Roly love good to hear you have at least got the dog with you on christmas day,i am sure you will be able to come up with something to put in the kangaroo soup to make it more tasty...knowing you !!! Hi Colum love, ben got his snow then? there is supposed to be more this weekend you might even feel the urge to get your sledge out... Did you get my e mail with Amelias pics? i sent it last night... Ryan is doing ok with his job love, he is doing extra hours to get more money for christmas,yes he is a good lad and loves to play with Amelia... Hi Vicky love yes it was a good chat love, i hope you have had a nice day today swopping prezzies,i am hoping to get a Kindle for christmas.... Mike love wake up at the back there!! i brought Harrys post over to reply to it,he wasnt lost... anyway why are you getting all the sunshine and milder temps.on your Side? things seem to have settled for phil,and he has his warning that if he doesnt get the spuds done for christmas day,he will have to do all the cooking for 2012...
Handle Oval Balls With Care. 14 December 2011 21:21
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Evening all. Around two hours after I was boasting that the Costa Brid was having clear sunshine etc.It clouded over,and pis*sed down for the rest of the day. Welcome home old buddy,and I suppose they chucked you out after giving the Docs a hard time did they. Received your latest pics of little Amelia Margaret,she is certainly changing very fast. Yer ok Margaret,I noticed you had dragged Harry into this castle,but I STILL think he stopped to finish his pudding.
The Scottish Tornado 14 December 2011 21:45
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Hello everyone I think I have gone dolally I was lying on the sofa after tea time and noticed a tag on my top, Id only been going around all day with it inside out Thats just as bad as Sandy on Sunday when he came home from the pub, he had his jumper on back to front I suppose thats one way of not spilling on the front Something he is good at especially new jumpers Might start a new trend Viky, Colum I talked to the doctor on Phone surgery and he has given me anti biotics I had to go to the nurse and will get my results on Monday Im snuggled up in bed with the electric blanket on luvely jubely. Harry got your card today, thanks very much Im a bit pieved about the xxxss Margaret you and yer bl--dy cold castle Im sure thats what made me poorly Mike do you mean you would like to run away with me to Australia, we could always rent Rolys caravan when he is house sitting. Jacky glad you are home, its always better to get home to your own bed you take good care of yourself and keep taking the medicine Glad you are back safely Hugh this weather will be a shock to your system Roly I think we should make up a Christmas food parcel for you, Cant have you going hungry Night Night Sweat dreams Love to you all June
Raymond Hall 14 December 2011 23:40
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
cyber family 172

hi roly, why are complaing about having to pay rent on 171? your never there so you wont get a bill will you? your always living in some palace in queensland no utilities to pay and free organic food &beer and gardeners too! I love my castle margret but could I have a west facing suite please I like the afternoon sun and the evening sunset,apart from that everything is hunky dory, by the way weather here is not too good down to 30 degrees c thouht I saw a ufu just now but it turned out to be a flying frying pan from bury your aim needs to be adjusted to allow for curvature of earth lol regards ray &shirl
Colum 14 December 2011 23:40
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Good night all sleep well. Will answer all posts tomorrow all being well. Take care and god bless you all.
Colum 15 December 2011 08:28
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Good morning all - veru heavy frost today on top of all the water makes for chaos. I will stay at home. Hi Mike - a wee bit of sun is better than none and a wee bit of rain is better than too effing much. Has your system recovered from the body blow of our wonderful uk weather yet Hugh. And day what goes round comdes round. Sweat ya bugga. Stay safe and warm June the silly season is upon us big time. Take the odd glass of mulled wine to keep the cold away and the inbetween ones as well if you like. Regards to Sandy. Hello Vicky and Ian and Patch - smell the pan going already. Have a good day everyone and take extra care out there.
Vicky 15 December 2011 08:51
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
cf172

Good morning everyone, a bright dry day but more storms on the way for tonight. I have a day to myself as Ian is messing around in boats. He has sold the junk rig boat and has to get it out of the water and on to the trailer ready for the new owner to pick up in January. He will also be trying to fix the moorings on his new boat. We had a nice day at Derek and Marys once we got there, I had to ring Ian at the creek and tell him to get home or we would be missing dinner, needless to say that was the wrong thing to do and it meant that I didnt have time to stop off at Ringwood market. June I hope you feel better soon. Jacky good to see you back on here and hope you are feeling better. Hugh have you warmed up yet? Colum you were right the frying pan was on earlier, if you and Harry had got here sooner I would have done a fry up for you both. Margaret I have looked at the Kindle books and there are lots there, some are free but the others dont cost too much. Have a nice day everyone and take care.
John (Scouse) Hirons 15 December 2011 10:09
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Alright Each & All, Thank goodness all the grotty weather seems to have gone bye byes, it looks quite nice out but I havent ventured out yet to try it. Yesterday was a busy old day, it started with Mine Fuhrer & I taking Me Mam to the quacks, her memory has reduced to a level were we though she should be checked out. After that we took her for lunch & just made it back in time to change & head off to Jenny Wrens last school Xmas play, she is now 19 & the Royal School for the Blind cant keep her longer than that so she leaves in the summer holidays. After a very entertaining couple of hours Jackie, Smudge & Jenny took us all out for a meal all in all a very enjoyable afternoon. Harry, We got your card yesterday taa me auld mate mind you I did notice there was no mince pie with it. Vicky, I have looked into kindle books but have decided against them, to my little & under used mind a book seems more organic something that is missing from an electronic device. Raymond, Sorry mate, Mine Fuhrer & I have already ensconced ourselves in the West Wing with our entourage (me moggy).
Harry Nixon 15 December 2011 10:35
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
CF 172

Morning all sunny and frosty. Vicky enjoy your weekend, Ian gets thro some boats still it keeps him out of mischief. Good to see you Jack I imagine the hospital was pleased the fixed you. Colum I use corrugated paper to fix my shoes its cheaper than Rolys solution. Mike the doc was curious as to whether or not I had two stomachs I find out Monday, and yes I was a trifle slow finishing my pudding even tho I had an idea where i was. Scouse I had the mince pie ready to post and was busy checking the address when I looked up it was gone, where I do not know Hugh good to see you just have to walk to the table to post and to hell with the 70 steps. Margaret those 3000 photos you sent are lovely, I like what Murray did for you. Now dont go wearing Phil out now that he is back in camp and running up and down to the bookies. June I hope you are feeling better, did I send too many or too few anyway heres some more By the way when you wear your jumper inside out do the bumps disappear. Everyone have a good day
Vicky 15 December 2011 10:36
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
cf172

Scouse I only want a Kindle for when we go away in the van on holidays. I would much rather read a paper book and I borrow at least 4 books a week from the library which is free unless I request one and then they are only 50p.
Raymond Hall 15 December 2011 11:33
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
cyber family 172

:sorry I had to put all your stuff in the dungeon, but the golden rule is first come gets the west wing ie ME your warm cumfy friend in the WEST WING ps have changed all the locks. ray and shirl
John (Scouse) Hirons 15 December 2011 12:58
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Quoting: raymond hall :sorry I had to put all your stuff in the dungeon, but the golden rule is first come gets the west wing ie ME your warm cumfy friend in the WEST WING ps have changed all the locks.     ray and shirl Alright Ray, Aha, got yiz, My retinue took over the west wing 3 days ago, as you will have found out my moggy is a rare breed, hes a greater gray & white Scouse guard cat & will defend our rightful claim to the said accommodation with a ferocity not seen since the Great Birkenhead Annexation Wars of the last century, besides which I happen to have a photo of the dreaded Flying Frying Pan & am not scared to use it.
Hugh Removed 15 December 2011 13:49
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
All that walking and I have still managed to put on 6 pounds in weight. Thought about going down to the golf course driving range this morning after our shopping trip but thought better of it. Far to cold for me at the moment Vicky. Flight tickets now purchased ready to fly away on 15th February. Its seems a long wait for your scan results Harry but if there was anything on the scan to worry about they would have been in touch before now. I am like you Vicky would sooner have a book they can be passed around for others to read and are much cheaper than down loads. Although kindle do have the advantage that you can enlarge the print if you have an eye sight problem so I understand. Got to go out side and clear the lawn of leaves and get them in the compost bin not going to be out side long. I wanted to sell up and move to Tenerife but Yvonne wouldnt have it.
Colum 15 December 2011 14:15
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Good afternoon all from a cold and frosty Ballymena. Tickets bot for your next soiree Hugh - are you on a frequent flier programme. Doesnt take many points to obtain a free flight. Too cold all round today so i too will stay at home. No baby sitting as the other grand and granny have arrived. Leave the leaves alone they will blow away soon enuf in the storms. They breed the moggies big and bad in scouseland scouse. Big black pussies all over the place. Some have eeven got leads for walkies. How is sandie - any wrd about the op or has she had it. for sandie. Hello Raymond and Shirl - you are mean to scouse but he can take it. Hello Harry no news is good news. The days are wearing down toooooooo fast. The eman in the big red suit will soon appear. I put plastic bags in the shsoes and they were as warm as toast. I will just buy new shoes from peacocks/ Missed me brekkie again Vicky ho hum. I used to read lots but have now given up the habit. Wilbur smith was my favourite. No Margaret as yet. All for now take care Colum.
Margaret 15 December 2011 15:30
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
cf 172

Good afternoon Family very wet here today,but at least the wind has eased.... Lots of activity on my bird table today,the starlings have no table manners at all,scruffy blighters,but i saw my dear little robin and a couple of tits,not sure whether they were coal or great tits but it was good to see them,the blackbirds were trying to get a look in,and even the collared doves have paid a visit... Lizzie has been and had her scrub and brush up,she looks lovely and smells even lovelier.... Hi Colum love, you staying in this afternoon? why no reply on your phone then? you avoiding me? We have your rain today colum,thanks? but you can have it back now hi Harry love,so sorry i sent you the mail 3 times i have no idea how that happened... well i do but it will take too long to explain..... No wonder you are always hungry if you have 2 stomachs to fill....good luck for monday love... i am sure the news will be good .... Phil is going to get a kick up the backside if he doesnt stop trying to pretend he is only 21 again,he wont do as he is told... take care hi Vicky love,glad you had a good day yeasterday,apart from having to drag Ian kicking and screaming from the creek.. can well imagine the scenario....they never learn do they? Now scouse and Ray,you are both in the west wing,so whats the worry?there are two floors so the most able man is in the upper wing,now get down here and have a good drink,or you will both end up in the dungeons... oh and by the way we are needing a court jester for this weekends jamboree... I am sure we will al be cosy and warm,i expect June to have finished sewing the new curtains by saturday... Welcome home Hugh,albeit for only a few weeks....i bet you are missing the warmth of Tenerife,i know i would love to feel some of it right now,beats all this christmas shopping in the cold and rain....bah humbug.... Jackie my love.. how are you feeling now? i hope you are taking things easy love,it was nice to have a little chat with June when you were in hospital,she seemed to be holding up very well give her my love
Hugh Removed 15 December 2011 18:00
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Whats Phil been up to now Margaret he sound like me never wants to grow up. He cannot be like me wanting to jump in the water with sharks and taking up golf at 70 years plus. Yvonne keeps reminding me of my age and in the same breath tells me to go up ladders to clean out the guttering
Forum post attachment
Colum 15 December 2011 21:32
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Hello Margaret I would never avoid you. I was in and out all day and didnt hear the phone at all. Went for a walk and then to andreas house and then to gerards house. Came home and was tired. Phone in bedroom not working too well - must be the batteries. I can just see wee lizzie like a wee black lamb running in and out in the garden and barking at the birds. If Phil wont do as he is told put him over your knee. He could probably get to enjoy it though haha. Hi Hgh I am the same - brain is 16 and body is 67 and they refuse to agree with each other at any time. Yvonne would have a time of it getting me to go up a latter - i get light headed standing on a chair. The old snow is holding on and a heavy frost is forecast so will have to watch out. Hvent had rain all day Margaret and dont %^%^^%$ing want any either. Ben is not pleased that the snow has gone again. Harry 2 stomachs - happy days - he will take a bit of filling. We knew it all the time Harry judging by your appetite. No one else around. Margaret the pics of SAmelia and Ryan are lovely. No 1 cousin seems to have lots of time for her.
Roly01 15 December 2011 22:22
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Good morning to all. I am a bit late this morning. Was up early enough at 0515 but just seems not to be settling at anything this morning so far. I did turn on the computer and went and made a cuppa, then has a skim through but was not in the mood. So did the dogs breakfast, and then forgot to put it out, went to the chook run and collected the eggs and instead of putting them in a container to bring to the house, I went and picked tomatoes and came back to the house without feeding the chooks nor bringing the eggs in. So ended up having to go and feed the chooks and the dogs getting agitated, collected the eggs and came to the house. Put eggs on table outside and realised I had not put dogs food out. So put food down for them and still forgot where I left the eggs. Its one of those days. I just have a strange feeling that something drastic or big is about to happen....No evidence of what, just a gut feeling! Nothing planned for the day, except a carol concert at the Woodford RSL this evening. I said I would go to it. Drizzley this morning and that reminds me, that I have not read the rainfall figure for yesterday and recorded it. It will not be a lot, but the bloke here likes it recorded. OK. Not really settled at this computer, so will leave it hear and see what else I should have done.c Not feeling right about something? Byee for now.
Colum 15 December 2011 22:57
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Good night all sleep well. God bless you all.
Raymond Hall 15 December 2011 23:14
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
cyber family 172

morning roly, merry xmas to you,i found a case of cascade beer floating down the river murray, i assume it was from you? so I have guzzeld it, only trouble is i got stopped by an RBT wagon on the way back home good morning said the the young officer would you mind blowig into this tube until I say stop? sorry says I Ihave severe asma and dont have enough lung power to do that, thats ok he said, iwill just take a little blood sample and test it sorry says I but my blood does not clot very well and you would have to send me to hospital asap or I will die, right he says[I think he is getting annoyed now,[dont know why?] we will have to do it the old way, and he took out a piece of chalk and drew a straight line along the road, now walk straight down that line he says, sorry I said but I cant do that either, WHY NOT HE SAID [really angry now]I have had too much to drink and ime pxxxed as a newt I said.see you in a couple of months when I get out regards ray
Roly01 15 December 2011 23:52
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Just my sort of trick with the local boys. Took me to the police station and locked me up  until a Doctor could  get to me. By then I had sobered up........ That happened in my dream! Lol! Cascade is like washing up water mate. Cleans your tubes and flushes the system.  XXXX is the Beer for me! Home territory Last edited by Arthur(Roly) Rowsell
Forum post attachment
Vicky 16 December 2011 09:02
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
cf172

Good morning from a very wet cold New Forest, not nice at all but we didnt get the expected gales. I have a lot to do today, sorting out things to take to Traceys tomorrow and I want to go to Lymington to do some shopping. I think at the moment it is a boat free day but who can tell as Ian and Patch are down at the creek now for tier morning walk. We have Jerry coming this evening for a meal. Roly I hope nothing serious is going to happen,youve had a bit of a grandad day by the sounds of it. I bet Lizzie looks a picture Margaret. Patch could do with a bath but will have to wait for a fine day as we do him in the garden. I have just read in the paper about a dog in Essex who is 24 years old. June how are you my love, are the antbios working? Have a nice day everyone, keep warm and take care.
Colum 16 December 2011 09:16
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Good morning all. Not good really. Hi Vicky snap with the weather - we have had a very heavy frost on top of everthing else so its the fireside for me today. Enjoy your days shopping and stay well happed up. Not a day for working on bats. I know an old sea dog in Australia who is older - wont say how much haha. Hi Roly m8. Too true - why have guinness when you can have rum. Fosters is a grand amber nectar. Watch out for those dreams. Make a list of what you have to do - i have to and it works except when you forget where you put the %%^^%ing list. Do take care and stay safe. The old ones are the best Ray. Hope you and Shirl are good and enjoying the "good" weather. Have a great chrismas by the swimming pool. Big hugs for Shirl and you have one as wwell. Too cold for a bath for Patch Vicky. June I hope you are 100% better - Sandy will pamper you i know. All for now.
Harry Nixon 16 December 2011 10:12
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
CF172

Morning all its dark cold and snowing like hell. Will have a read back and post later. Everyone have a great day regardless of the weather.
Raymond Hall 16 December 2011 10:19
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
cyber family 172

hi colum seasons greetings to you and yours shirley appreceated the hug,its her birthday today 22 alagain!your old m8 roly seems to be having a funny sort of day,hope he is ok and quickly gets in his usual happy frame of mind, had dinner with mother in law +about 6 other relations on shirls side of the family all female so i have been lapping up all the attention[love it]keep yourself warm and cosy enjoy your granchildren and all your freinds regards from shirley and ray
Vicky 16 December 2011 10:24
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Quoting: raymond hall hi colum seasons greetings to you and yours shirley appreceated the hug,its her birthday today 22  alagain!your old m8 roly seems to be having a funny sort of day,hope he is ok and quickly gets in his usual happy frame of mind, had dinner with mother in law +about 6 other relations on shirls side of the family all female so i have been lapping up all the attention[love it]keep yourself warm and cosy enjoy your granchildren and all your freinds regards from shirley and ray Happy Birthday Shirley.