{{page.notificationBar.message}}
The Voice of the Military Community
Home / Forum / 'Just Wondering'  2

'Just Wondering'  2

{{forumThread.upVotes}} Created by Pamela Forbes 27 November 2011 00:44 2872 views Link  
Pamela Forbes 27 November 2011 00:44
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
'Just Wondering'  2

After all the tedious, abusive and argumentative nonsense we have been subjected to recently it is time to resurrect a light-hearted and amusing thread which seems to have disappeared into the ether.    If you wish to start an argument then go somewhere else!    Just wondering how many people have realised that ducks go round wearing dog-masks?   Last edited by Pamela Forbes
Forum post attachment
{{forumPost.upVotes}} Reply With QuoteEditLink   Report [Reported] Delete
Pamela Forbes 27 November 2011 00:49
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Just wondering if you realise what ducks would look like without them??
Forum post attachment
The Scottish Tornado 27 November 2011 19:47
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Quoting: Pamela Forbes      Just wondering if you realise what ducks would look like without them??   Good one Pamela
Forum post attachment
Margaret 27 November 2011 20:09
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Just Wondering2

hahaha great stuff Pamela....fancy a Baileys?
Forum post attachment
Pamela Forbes 27 November 2011 23:12
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Quoting: Margaret Turner hahaha great stuff Pamela....fancy a Baileys? Glad it made you smile, girls. A Baileys would be nice ....... We dont have to chase June and wrestle her for the bottle do we??! I love the pic. I know you told us that you and June were monkeying about in M & S, but you didnt mention it had been snowing in Bury!!
Forum post attachment
Forum post attachment
Roly01 28 November 2011 00:29
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Just wondering when Pamela is going to arrive with my food parcel........Probably to busy feeding Harry with Bacon and cheese sandwiches.!
Pamela Forbes 28 November 2011 03:51
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Quoting: Arthur(Roly) Rowsell Just wondering when Pamela is going to arrive with my food parcel........Probably to busy feeding Harry with Bacon and cheese sandwiches.! Just wondering why it hasnt arrived yet. I posted it ages ago!! Has that bl**dy QUANTAS gone on strike again?? Ill make you up another one , Roly, we cant have you running out of tucker!
Forum post attachment
The Scottish Tornado 28 November 2011 10:00
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Quoting: Pamela Forbes     Glad it made you smile, girls.    A Baileys would be nice   .......   We don't have to chase June and wrestle her for the bottle do we??!      I love the pic.  I know you told us that you and June were monkeying about in M & S,  but you didn't mention it had been snowing in Bury!!   Just wondering if you could fix me up with the bloke in your attatchment (should have gone to Spec Savers )
Forum post attachment
Murray Whyte 28 November 2011 14:25
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Quoting: Arthur(Roly) Rowsell Just wondering when Pamela is going to arrive with my food parcel........Probably to busy feeding Harry with Bacon and cheese sandwiches.! Probably sent it to Ant and Dec in the Jungle
Pamela Forbes 28 November 2011 15:32
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Quoting: June Clubb (maiden name LONG) Just wondering if you could fix me up with the bloke in your attatchment (should have gone to Spec Savers ) I would do, June, but hes away on a mission at the moment. It said Taliban Hillfighter on his shirt but he told me that he was a mountain guerrilla!!! Can Rolys younger brother help you out in the meantime??
Forum post attachment
Pamela Forbes 29 November 2011 22:04
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Just wondering....... if the speed of light is 299,792,458 metres per second What is the speed of dark???
Forum post attachment
Syd Jones 1 December 2011 17:51
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Quoting: Pamela Forbes     Just wondering.......  if the speed of light is 299,792,458 metres per second       What is the speed of dark???   Hi Pamela. How about: 1 divided by 299,792,458 mps? Cheers, Syd.
Forum post attachment
..... 1 December 2011 18:09
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Syd and Pamela ( sounds like a 50s Pop duo) If your wife really needed to talk to you during a live Football match surely she would appear in a little box in the corner of the screen during the adverts.
Pamela Forbes 2 December 2011 18:06
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Just Wondering

Just wondering........ did anyone see which way that pesky fox went??!
Forum post attachment
Syd Jones 8 December 2011 17:57
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Quoting: Pamela Forbes     Just wondering........   did anyone see which way that pesky fox went??! Just thinking about foxes... If anyone remembers the film Tom Jones?, I drove passed the Church at Over Stowey, in the Quantock Hills the other day. This was where the fox was filmed sitting on a grave. Still makes me smile... The attachment is nothing to do with it! Cheers, Syd.
Forum post attachment
Forum post attachment
Roly01 8 December 2011 21:18
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Quoting: Syd Jones Just thinking about foxes... If anyone remembers the film 'Tom Jones'?, I drove passed the Church at Over Stowey, in the Quantock Hills the other day. This was where the fox was filmed sitting on a grave. Still makes me smile... The attachment is nothing to do with it! Cheers, Syd. For your interest Syd, That young lady Koala is now still alive and well. She was so hot from the bushfires, she found her own way to cool off. She had minor burns to her paws and her fur was very frizzled from the fires that she passed through. I have forgotten her name, but was reading a report on her since she was released after treatment. She is tagged and researchers keep tabs on her. That phot was as they found her. Not poised. Cheers
Forum post attachment
Raymond Hall 8 December 2011 23:05
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
what goes round comes round cf171

morning roly and cf family just been reading your post on the weather in uk and am feeling guilty about my last post the main thing is you are all ok and being english will survive come what may. just to make you smile especialy colum and vicky, I have been rambling on about the lovely hot weather here,and what happens? I wake up this to pouring rain![that will teach me a lesson] I suppose I better go stand in the naughty corner and hope you all forgive me? roly will probably fall out of his front door laughing his head off, but wont spill a drop of beer anyway you guys look after yourselves things will get better. regards ray/shirl ps will find a suitable photo and post asap
Colum 9 December 2011 00:06
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Hello Ray and Shirl (introcuce me for gawd sake)..Dont worry about slagging us off about the weather everyone else does. What goes around comes around. That should be introduce by the way - thwe cold is bringing arthur back more often than i like. Keep warm (what am i saying) and stay safe.
Syd Jones 9 December 2011 16:26
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Quoting: Arthur(Roly) Rowsell For your interest Syd, That young lady Koala is now still alive and well. She was so hot from the bushfires, she found her own way to cool off. She had minor burns to her paws and her fur was very frizzled from the fires that she passed through. I have forgotten her name, but was reading a report on her since she was released after treatment. She is tagged and researchers keep tabs on her. That phot was as they found her. Not poised. Cheers Hi Roly. Thanks for that. The photos were sent to me by a nephew who lives down your way (Chapel Hill) during your last drought. Dont know where they originated but they are certainly cute. Heres another one. Cheers, Syd.
Forum post attachment