{{page.notificationBar.message}}
The Voice of the Military Community
Home / Forum / Follow on song titles

Follow on song titles

{{forumThread.upVotes}} Created by Silver Surfer 21 September 2010 23:53 396312 views Link  
Silver Surfer 21 September 2010 23:53
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Follow on song titles

I love you because you understand, dear Every single thing I try to do Youre always there to lend a helping hand, dear I love you most of all because youre you........
{{forumPost.upVotes}} Reply With QuoteEditLink   Report [Reported] Delete
Silver Surfer 22 September 2010 00:06
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Quoting: Alan Anthony Yuill I love you because you understand, dear Every single thing I try to do You're always there to lend a helping hand, dear I love you most of all because you're you........ You make me smile Even the times Im trying to be serious You are possessing the quality mysterious A special style You, you, you, you make me smile........
Cave Adsum 22 September 2010 13:15
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Follow on song titles

Smile, though your heart is aching, Smile, even though its breaking. When there are clouds in the sky- Youll get by. If you smile through your fear and sorrow, Smile and maybe tomorrow Youll see the sun come shining through For you. Light up your face with gladness, Hide every trace of sadness. Although a tear may be ever so near, Thats the time you must keep on trying, Smile, whats the use of crying? Youll find that life is still worthwhile, If you just smile.
..... 22 September 2010 13:30
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Quoting: Rev. Roger Perry    Smile, though your heart is aching,    Smile, even though it's breaking.    When there are clouds in the sky-    You'll get by.    If you smile through your fear and sorrow,    Smile and maybe tomorrow    You'll see the sun come shining through    For you.    Light up your face with gladness,    Hide every trace of sadness.    Although a tear may be ever so near,    That's the time you must keep on trying,    Smile, what's the use of crying?    You'll find that life is still worthwhile,    If you just smile. sMiles and miles of empty spaces between us, telephone cant take the place of your smile and for long i wont be travelling a lifetime so hold on ....... (Leo Sayer)
Silver Surfer 22 September 2010 14:35
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Quoting: john daly        sMiles and miles of empty spaces  between us, telephone can't take the place of your smile and for long i won't be travelling a lifetime so hold on .......  (Leo Sayer)                                 On top of Old Smokey, All covered with snow, I lost my true lover, For courting too slow........
Bill Netcher 22 September 2010 21:11
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Quoting: Alan Anthony Yuill On top of Old Smokey, All covered with snow, I lost my true lover, For courting too slow........ Id love to get you On a slow boat to china All to myself alone
Silver Surfer 22 September 2010 22:56
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Quoting: Bill Netcher I'd love to get you On a slow boat to china All to myself alone Alone am I ever since your goodbye All alone with just a beat of my heart People all around but I dont hear a sound Just the lonely beating of my heart......
..... 23 September 2010 10:25
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Quoting: Alan Anthony Yuill Alone am I ever since your goodbye All alone with just a beat of my heart People all around but I don't hear a sound Just the lonely beating of my heart...... Heartbeat why does a love kiss stay in my memory?. Buddy Holly.
Cave Adsum 23 September 2010 13:48
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Quoting: john daly Heartbeat why does a love kiss stay in my memory?.   Buddy Holly. Memory, All alone in the moonlight I can smile at the old days I was beautiful then I remember The time I knew what happiness was Let the memory live again. (from the musical, Cats.)
..... 23 September 2010 14:31
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Quoting: Rev. Roger Perry Memory, All alone in the moonlight I can smile at the old days I was beautiful then I remember The time I knew what happiness was Let the memory live again. (from the musical, Cats.) Again this couldent happen again, this is that once in a lifetime.... (Doris Day)
Silver Surfer 23 September 2010 15:07
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Quoting: john daly Again this couldent happen again, this is that once in a lifetime.... (Doris Day) Love Of A Lifetime I guess the time was right for us to say Wed take our time and live our lives together day by day Well make a wish and send it on a prayer We know our dreams can all come true With love that we can share........
..... 23 September 2010 15:12
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Quoting: Alan Anthony Yuill     Love Of A Lifetime                                                         I guess the time was right for us to say We'd take our time and live our lives together day by day We'll make a wish and send it on a prayer We know our dreams can all come true With love that we can share........ Share and share alike, Well do and dare alike That goes for money and gals, You and me will be the greatest buddies and pals. (Dean martin and Jerry Lewis) Saw a film of theirs recently and wondered what i found so funny years ago.
Joy 23 September 2010 23:05
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Follow on Song Lyrics

Quoting: john daly Share and share alike, We'll do and dare alike That goes for money and gals, You and me will be the greatest buddies and pals. (Dean martin and Jerry Lewis) Saw a film of theirs recently and wondered what i found so funny years ago. Pal of my childhood days I needed you always When I was a baby upon your knee You sacrificed everything for me I took the gold from your hair I put those silver threads there I dont know any way I can ever repay Pal of my cradle days Dont know who sang it. My mother sang it to us many years ago.
Silver Surfer 24 September 2010 07:24
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Quoting: Elizabeth Devaney nee Joy McDowell Pal of my childhood days I needed you always When I was a baby upon your knee You sacrificed everything for me I took the gold from your hair I put those silver threads there I don't know any way I can ever repay Pal of my cradle days Don't know who sang it. My mother sang it to us many years ago. It was sung by a lady named Rose Marie Ann Breen I think you will find Elizabeth. days of wine and roses laugh and run away like a child at play Through a meadow land toward a closing door A door marked "nevermore" that wasnt there before.......
..... 24 September 2010 12:42
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
[QUOTE]Quoting: Alan Anthony Yuill It was sung by a lady named Rose Marie  Ann Breen I think you will find Elizabeth. days of wine and roses laugh and run away like a child at play Through a meadow land toward a closing door A door marked "nevermore" that wasn't there before....... [/QUOT beFor once in my life i have someone who needs me, someone ive needed so long.... Michael Bubble, Bublae, Buble.......... OK. Stevie Wonder.
..... 24 September 2010 13:37
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Quoting: Alan Anthony Yuill It was sung by a lady named Rose Marie  Ann Breen I think you will find Elizabeth. days of wine and roses laugh and run away like a child at play Through a meadow land toward a closing door A door marked "nevermore" that wasn't there before....... Alan. Elizabeth has already told you who sang it Her Mother. (Wish youd pay attention down there) j.d.
Silver Surfer 24 September 2010 14:41
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Quoting: john daly Alan. Elizabeth has already told you who sang it Her Mother. (Wish you'd pay attention down there) j.d. Perhaps that was her name John could be?? Before the beginning So many nights I lay awake Cant sleep I lay here thinkin bout a woman I used to love Cant sleep but no good to count sheep Ill just count the worries That Ive got plenty of......
Cave Adsum 24 September 2010 14:43
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Quoting: john daly Quoting: Alan Anthony Yuill It was sung by a lady named Rose Marie  Ann Breen I think you will find Elizabeth. days of wine and roses laugh and run away like a child at play Through a meadow land toward a closing door A door marked "nevermore" that wasn't there before....... [/QUOT beFor once in my life i have someone who needs me, someone i've needed so long.... Michael Bubble, Bublae, Buble.......... OK.   Stevie Wonder. So long, farewell, Auf wiedersehen, good night, I hate to go and leave this pretty sight. So long, farewell, Auf wiedersehen, adieu, Adieu, adieu, to yieu and yieu and yieu. (from the Sound of Music)
..... 24 September 2010 15:55
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Quoting: Rev. Roger Perry So long, farewell, Auf wiedersehen, good night, I hate to go and leave this pretty sight. So long, farewell, Auf wiedersehen, adieu, Adieu, adieu, to yieu and yieu and yieu. (from the Sound of Music) Yieu do something to me, something that really mystifies me, tell me why you have the power to hypnotise me................ (Ella)
Bill Netcher 24 September 2010 20:28
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Quoting: john daly Yieu do something to me, something that really mystifies me, tell me  why you have the power to hypnotise me................ (Ella) The power of love A force from above Cleaning my soul Flame on burn desire Love with tongues of fire Fire the soul Make love your goal
Silver Surfer 24 September 2010 23:15
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Quoting: Bill Netcher The power of love A force from above Cleaning my soul Flame on burn desire Love with tongues of fire Fire the soul Make love your goal Michael Owen score a goal for me Just like the two you scored in Italy Score another like in Roma Then this lot can **** off home-a Michael Owen score a goal for me or the 1980s version ... Oh win the European Cup for me Ill go all the way to Italy Make it up by beating Roma Thats the cup I wanta owna Win the European Cup for me ..........
Joy 24 September 2010 23:27
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Follow on song titles

Quoting: Alan Anthony Yuill Michael Owen score a goal for me Just like the two you scored in Italy Score another like in Roma Then this lot can **** off home-a Michael Owen score a goal for me or the 1980s version ... Oh win the European Cup for me I'll go all the way to Italy Make it up by beating Roma Thats the cup I wanta owna Win the European Cup for me .......... Me and you are going to be partners Me and you are going to be friends.
Silver Surfer 25 September 2010 09:11
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Quoting: Elizabeth Devaney nee Joy McDowell Me and you are going to be partners Me and you are going to be friends. ..........and neighbours All the world is a happier place Friends and neighbours Put a smile on the gloomiest face Just take your little troubles and share `em With the folks next door Makes it twice as easy to bear `em Thats what friends are for......
..... 25 September 2010 09:21
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Quoting: Alan Anthony Yuill ..........and neighboursp All the world is a happier place Friends and neighbours Put a smile on the gloomiest face Just take your little troubles and share `em With the folks next door Make's it twice as easy to bear `em That's what friends are for...... Foreskins are cheap today,Cheaper than yesterday.......
Silver Surfer 25 September 2010 15:08
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Quoting: john daly Foreskins are cheap today,Cheaper than yesterday.......                       Yesterday all my troubles seemed so far away Now I need a place to stay I believe in ......
..... 25 September 2010 16:12
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Quoting: Alan Anthony Yuill Yesterday all my troubles seemed  so far away Now I need a place to stay I believe in ...... In the beginning the Lord ruled the land, The Heavens, the Sea and the Sky.. Frankie Laine.
Joy 25 September 2010 17:37
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Follow on song titles

Quoting: john daly In the beginning the Lord ruled  the land, The Heavens, the Sea and the Sky.. Frankie Laine. Blue skies smiling at me Nothing but blue skies do I see Never saw the sun shining so bright Never saw everything going so right Blue days all of them gone Nothing but blue skies from now on Last edited by Elizabeth Devaney nee Joy McDowell
..... 25 September 2010 19:29
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Quoting: Elizabeth Devaney nee Joy McDowell Blue skies smiling at me Nothing but blue skies do I see Never saw the sun shining so bright Never saw everything going so right Blue days all of them gone Nothing but blue skies from now on   Last edited by Elizabeth Devaney nee Joy McDowell On the first day of Xmas my true love said to me A Partridge in a Pear Tree...................
Silver Surfer 25 September 2010 22:58
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Quoting: john daly On the first day of Xmas my true love said to me A Partridge in a Pear Tree................... ...............................................Tree Its been three long years, do ya still want me If I dont see a ribbon round the ole oak tree Ill stay on the bus, forget about us Put the blame on me If I dont see a yellow ribbon round the .......
Bill Netcher 26 September 2010 03:24
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Quoting: Alan Anthony Yuill ...............................................Tree It's been three long years, do ya still want me If I don't see a ribbon round the ole oak tree I'll stay on the bus, forget about us Put the blame on me If I don't see a yellow ribbon round the ....... Yellow is the color of my true loves hair In the morning when we rise In the morning when we rise Thats the time Thats the time I love the best (Donovan)
K.A .The Robin 26 September 2010 14:38
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Quoting: Bill Netcher Yellow is the color of my true loves hair In the morning when we rise In the morning when we rise Thats the time Thats the time I love the best   (Donovan) The best things in life are free But you can keep em for the birds and bees Now give me money, thats what I want
..... 26 September 2010 14:42
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Quoting: Alan Anthony Yuill ...............................................Tree It's been three long years, do ya still want me If I don't see a ribbon round the ole oak tree I'll stay on the bus, forget about us Put the blame on me If I don't see a yellow ribbon round the ....... Clever Clever Tony. I like it.....
Pud 26 September 2010 14:48
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Lyric follow ons

I would rather that we spoke of unusual lyrics than follow on lyrics. How come we are taught the ugly duckling in the song grows up to be a swan - me, a swan, ah go on! Cos ducklings, however ugly, grow up to be DUCKS.
Pamela Forbes 26 September 2010 14:58
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Quoting: Alan Pullen I would rather that we spoke of unusual lyrics than follow on lyrics.  How come we are taught the  ugly duckling in the song grows up to be a swan - me, a swan, ah go on! Cos ducklings, however ugly, grow up to be DUCKS. Then we would have: There once was an ugly cygnet, With feathers all stubby and grey, And all the birds, in so many words, Said, "Hiss! Just go away!"
..... 26 September 2010 15:01
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Quoting: Pamela Forbes    Then we would have:       There once was an ugly cygnet,       With feathers all stubby and grey,       And all the birds, in so many words,       Said, "Hiss! Just go away!"     Away in a manger no crib for a bed......
Silver Surfer 26 September 2010 15:35
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Quoting: john daly Away in a manger no crib for a bed...... if i .................... bed of roses sink me in the river at dawn send me away with the words of a love song.........
..... 26 September 2010 16:03
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Quoting: Alan Anthony Yuill if i .................... bed of roses sink me in the river at dawn send me away with the words of a love song......... Song song blue everybody knows one N Diamond.
Bill Netcher 26 September 2010 19:58
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Quoting: john daly Song song blue everybody knows one N Diamond. To know know him is to love love him Just to see him smile makes my life worthwhile To know know him is to love love him and I do (The Teddy Bears)
..... 26 September 2010 22:13
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Quoting: Bill Netcher To know know him is to love love him Just to see him smile makes my life worthwhile To know know him is to love love him and I do    (The Teddy Bears) Do. Doctor im trouble, well goodness gracious me. P. Sellersand S. loren.
Silver Surfer 26 September 2010 23:09
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Quoting: john daly Do. Doctor i'm trouble, well goodness gracious me. P. Sellersand S. loren. Me and Bobby Mcgee Busted flat in Baton Rouge, waitin fer a train When Is feeling nearly faded as my jeans Bobby thumbed a diesel down, just before it rained And rode us all the way to New Orleans I pulled my harpoon out of my dirty red bandana Is playing soft while Bobby sung the blues, n-yeah Windshield wipers slapping time Is, holding Bobbys hand in mine We sang every song that driver knew......
..... 27 September 2010 09:57
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Quoting: Alan Anthony Yuill Me and  Bobby Mcgee Busted flat in Baton Rouge, waitin' fer a train When I's feeling nearly faded as my jeans Bobby thumbed a diesel down, just before it rained And rode us all the way to New Orleans I pulled my harpoon out of my dirty red bandana I's playing soft while Bobby sung the blues, n-yeah Windshield wipers slapping time I's, holding Bobby's hand in mine We sang every song that driver knew...... KNEW. New York New York, The vagabond shoes.............
..... 27 September 2010 10:00
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Quoting: john daly KNEW. New York New York, These vagabond shoes............. Great number Bobby Mcgee Allen, was playing it in car yesterday.
Silver Surfer 27 September 2010 10:13
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Quoting: john daly KNEW. New York New York, The vagabond shoes............. .....................Shoes "Do anything that you want to do, but uh-uh, Honey, lay off of my shoes Don't you step on my Blue suede shoes. You can do anything but lay off of my .........
..... 27 September 2010 12:12
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Quoting: Alan Anthony Yuill .....................Shoes "Do anything that you want to do, but uh-uh, Honey, lay off of my shoes Don't you step on my Blue suede shoes. You can do anything but lay off of my ......... My. My Baby just cares for me, My Baby dont care for high tone places........... Nina Simone.
Bill Netcher 27 September 2010 19:44
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Quoting: john daly My. My Baby just cares for me, My Baby don't care for high tone places........... Nina Simone. Well I dont care if the sun dont shine I get my loving in the evening time When Im with my baby (Elvis Presley)
..... 27 September 2010 20:29
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Quoting: Bill Netcher We'll I dont care if the sun dont shine I get my loving in the evening time When I'm with my baby          (Elvis Presley) Baby..... Babyface youve got the cutest little babyface..... Al jolson.
Bill Netcher 28 September 2010 20:01
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Quoting: john daly Baby..... Babyface you've got the cutest little babyface..... Al jolson. Bye bye baby baby goodbye Bye bye baby dont make me cry (Bay City Rollers)
Joy 28 September 2010 20:42
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
follow

Quoting: Bill Netcher Bye bye baby baby goodbye Bye bye baby dont make me cry            (Bay City Rollers)
Joy 28 September 2010 20:42
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
follow

Quoting: Bill Netcher Bye bye baby baby goodbye Bye bye baby dont make me cry            (Bay City Rollers)
Joy 28 September 2010 20:44
[pending deletion]
Originally Posted by
Follow in song titles

Quoting: Bill Netcher Bye bye baby baby goodbye Bye bye baby dont make me cry            (Bay City Rollers) Cry me a river cry me a river I cried me a river over you ..